Best Battery for Inverter: Are you living in an area where there are frequent power cuts? Do you have small children at home who gets irritated when there is no fan rotating at home? Are you doing work from home and attending video calls more frequently with your clients?
In India, the power cut is most common. People feel so discomfort when there is no power. The fan should be in rotating motion for our body as we got habituated with it. For some people AC became compulsory.
Earlier days the only solution is to compromise and habituate for the situation. The later generator was invented but one cannot rely on it for home purposes. It is of large size and so it can be used in apartments, cinema halls, function halls and in a large area covering places. The generator needed diesel oil to operate. They are not automated type. Hence the watchman in apartments switches on it. That means there is a need for one person to operate it.
Coming to the home purpose the inverter has been invented. It can handle the electronics used at home. And mostly it is based on battery without any diesel oil or so. And also it is of automated type hence no need to switch on it manually. As the battery is so important for the inverter to choose the best inverter battery available in the market.
For work from home people, it is more important to have the laptop and mobile charging all the time. Then it is compulsory for them to have an inverter at home. If families having more children then they get irritated if there is more power cut. To make them happy you need to choose the best inverter battery for staying it long hours as well as for your convenience.
Best Inverter Battery Reviews in India
1. Luminous RC 18000 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery
- Tall tubular battery
- Fast charging
- Longer backup
- Warranty: 18 replacement + 18 pro-rata = total 36 months
Yes, another model from the Luminous company! The company is known as one of the best manufacturers of inverters throughout India. This battery has a unique patented alloy composition which protects it from corrosion. This was also designed to withstand longer power cuts.
Luminous RC battery is an energy efficient device that reduces overall energy consumption due to its quick charging feature and longer back up. The unique design of the battery is created using the High Pressure Die Casting (HADI) machine which gives it a stronger outlook and even helps in maintaining the void-free uniform grain structure.
The corrosion-free spine alloy component ensures that the battery runs for a longer period. The purity of the component assures low maintenance while the tubular plate construction allows uniform distribution of the power for high-quality performance.
2. Luminous ExtraCharge EC18036 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery
- Balanced plate design for improved charge acceptance & excellent deep discharge, recovery
- Inter partition connection ensures the lowest internal resistance and excellent charge acceptance,
- Designed to have a life of over 1250 cycles at 80% depth of discharge (dod) - suitable for areas frequent power cuts,
- Protects the lead part of battery from corrosion, even in case of high voltage
The Luminous ExtraCharge EC18036 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery is designed to have life cycles which will be efficient for communities with frequent power interruptions and outages. It is designed to have a long lifespan that can reach 1250 cycles. The inverter has 600VA with a warranty of 36 months.
3. Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery
- High Heat Tolerance Capacity Makes It Perfect For Indian Weather Conditions,
- Factory Charged, Has Highest Reserve Capacity,
- Charging Is Easy And Happens Fast,
- Less Prone To Lose Water And Hence Maintenance Not Needed That Often. Contains Low Lead Reserve.
Amaron is a famous inverter and battery manufacturer from India. And, they are also very popular because of their high-quality products. It is likely that you might have seen Amaron batteries frequently in Indian households. Their price range is also very reasonable. And, that is one of the many reasons for their popularity.
Amaron has manufactured this battery keeping that thing on their mind. So, it is perfect for the Indian climate. This one comes with a very low amount of lead. And the vent design is also top-notch. So, you don’t have to be worried about accidental acid/lead leakage.
4. Exide 150 Ah New Insta Brite Battery
- 36 Months Warranty,
- Easy Maintenance: Float/Float Guide To Indicate Electrolyte Level,
- Easy Handling/Spill-Proof: Moulded Handles To Ensure Easy Handling.Top Vented Lid With Anti-Splash Guards Fitted With Coin Flush Vent Plugs,
- Fume And Leak Resistant: Spark Arrestor Fitted In Float To Restrict Fumes And Acid During Operation. Clean Top With No Surface Leakage.
Exide is a well-known brand in India known for its array of good quality batteries. This 150Ah inverter battery from Exide is great in its performance, design, and quality.
The battery fits almost all the inverters well and is designed in a way to handle long power cuts. When it’s fully charged, it can run one 2 fans and one light for 15-20 hours. This will ensure that you and your kids both study and sleep well when there is a regular evening power cut issues.
5. Genus Invomax GTT56048 PP Inverter Battery
- 150 AH Long Life Batteries with 48 Months warranty
- Designed for long and frequent Power Cuts
- Suitable for both Normal as well as Solar Applications
- Reliable and Efficient
Number fifth on our list of Best Inverter Battery in India is Genus Invomax GTT56048 PP 150 AH Tall Tubular Inverter Battery. This battery is specially designed for long and frequent Power Cuts.
This battery is suitable for both Normal as well as Solar Applications. This genus battery is reliable and efficient. This battery comes in factory charged condition.
This inverter battery performs brilliantly in heavy-duty applications and is capable of withstanding even long and frequent power cuts. These tubular batteries have superb deep discharge recovery and charge acceptance.
How to Choose the Best Inverter Battery?
Here are the parameters which you need to consider while purchasing the best inverter battery:
- Size of the battery
- Type of the battery
- Backup time
- Low charging time
- Battery life
Explaining in detail about the above parameters:
- Size of the battery:
It is a very important parameter to consider. As you buy it for your home you need to sacrifice someplace for it in your home. Then choosing the size of the battery and inverter as per your home size is important. The battery size also determines the backup it can provide. To know the battery size which you need to purchase there is a formula:
Formula: Battery size = Inverter Voltage rating x usage span / input voltage
Units are: Inverter rating in VA, Usage span of time in hours, and input voltage in V. Battery size is expressed in Ah.
- Type of the battery:
Most commonly there are three types of battery available for the inverter. They are a Tubular battery, Flat plate battery, and a sealed lead-acid battery.
a. Tubular battery: This is very well useful in more power cut areas because of strong battery building construction.
b. Flat plate battery: Due to its weak nature it is suitable only in areas where there are low or no power cuts.
c. Sealed lead-acid battery: It can handle heavy loads. Hence it is the most preferable type of battery used in India. These are of cheap cost.
Choose as per your requirement whether you use it more intensely or occasionally. Also, choose based on the workload.
1. Backup time: Once you charge your inverter completely then your battery should give you enough backup. Choose the company which gives more backup time. Otherwise always keeping the charging consumes more power as well as your time gets wasted.
2. Compatibility: Battery and inverter should be synchronous to function effectively. Choose the battery which aptly suits your inverter.
3. Low charging time: Battery should charge fast enough to save your time. Choose the company which gives you minimum charging time.
4. Battery life: The battery life is most important. As you purchase it with your money it should work for a long time. Choose the company which gives you with better battery life. Then you no need to buy the battery once again for your inverter.
5. Lightweight: Choose the battery which is lightweight. If you are staying in a rented house then there will be a need for shifting regularly. It would be difficult if you have a heavyweight battery.
6. Warranty: Warranty should be of a long time as there are chances of getting damaged. Choose the company which gives you more warranty period.