Best Geyser Brand in India: Is the weather so cool at your place? Are you getting irritated to do a bath with cold water? Do you have small kids at your home who can’t take a bath with cold water? Are you tired of heating water on the gas stove and carrying it to the washroom? Is your homemaker using a lot of hot water for cooking purposes?
The one best solution for all these is to buy the best geyser available in India. Choosing the best geyser brand fulfills your needs as well as the budget. It helps you to take a bath at any time even during too cool weather conditions. Your kids feel happy and show interest in taking a bath. Your efforts get reduces as you no need to carry water to the stove and so. You just need to switch on the geyser before 5 minutes of your bath taking the time.
“BEST GEYSER AT YOUR HOME KEEPS YOUR WATER WARM AND HELPS YOU IN KEEPING YOU REFRESHING”
Types of Geysers:
- Storage or Tank geysers:
In this type of geysers based on the size of the tank, the water will be stored. The stored water in the tank gets heated when the switch is on. Inside there is a thermostat that controls the temperature and the insulation of the tank keeps the water warm.
- Instant or Tank-less geysers:
There is no tank type of set up in this type of geysers. As the name suggests the water gets heated instantly and provides you the hot water endlessly. The space occupied by these geysers is less. But they are more expensive and also consumes more power.
Top 9 Best Geyser/Water Heaters in India
- Type : Storage; Capacity : 25 Litres; Wattage : 2000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Kindly contact our helpline for more information.
- Inner Tank Material: Mild Steel with Glass lined Coating; Outer Body Material: CRCA+PP
- Product Dimensions: 43.3 cms X 44.1 cms X 57 cms; Cord Size (length): 1 meter
- Free inlet and outlet pipes and Free of cost installation provided by V Guard: Call- 1800 103 1300 (toll free) / 1860 - 180-3000 (toll) or visit Website- http://www.vguard.in/home/customer-care or Email - [email protected] for registering the request for the installation
- 4 star rated from BEE - High energy efficiency
- Product warranty: 2 years
- Heating element warranty: 3 years
- Type: Storage ; Capacity: 25 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars ; BEE Rating: 5 Star. Actual Stdg. Loss [kWh/24h/45°C diff.] 0.540
- Installation: paid installation through brand pan india at installation charges of inr 400. For installation enquiry or scheduling/product queries, please contact_us on: [ 18001032468 ]
- Inner Tank Material: Blue Diamond Glass Lined Tank- 2X Corrosion Resistance; Outer Body Material: Metal
- Product Dimensions: 64.4 Cms X 33.8 Cms X 33.8 Cms
- Type: Storage; Capacity: 15 Ltrs; Wattage: 2000 Watts
- Installation: Free installation is provided by brand in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Secundrabad, Pune, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Howrah & Hoogly. In rest of the cities, installation will be provided by the brand against the installation charge of INR 400. For installation enquiry or scheduling / product queries, please contact_us on: [ 18001032468 ]
- In case of any product / service queries, please contact_us on: [ 18001032468 ]
- Product Dimensions: : 37.3 cm (Length) x 37.3 cm (Width) x 33.7 cm (Height)
- Powerful copper heating element for superior performance
- Superior polymer coated tank, nano poly bond technology for excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance even in high temperature and pressure
- Magnesium anode for corrosion protection ; Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
- 8 bar pressure, suitable for high rise buildings
- Type : Storage; Capacity : 10 Litres; Wattage : 2000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars; BEE Rating : 5 Star
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Offer only covers installation, accessories are to be purchased separately. Kindly contact 022-4128-0000 for more information.
- Inner Tank Material: Superior Glass Lined Tank; Outer Body Material: ABS
- Product Dimensions: 55 Cms X 27.8 Cms X 25.6 Cms
- Feroglas technology with single weld line design, Mounting : Vertical
- Heavy duty anode rod protects tank from corrosion and Incoloy heating element
- 8 bar : Pressure rating >6 bar is suitable for High Rise buildings
- Energy saving high density PUF insulations
How to choose the Best Geyser in India?
- Power consumption
Compared to fan, TV, and tube light, geyser consumes a lot of power. But it depends on you by choosing the best geyser brands in India to get optimum power consumption. Among the storage and instant type geysers, the storage type consumes less electricity. It is measured in watts. Generally in India, the electric geysers range from 1500-3000 watts. If the wattage is more the hotter the water will be.
It depends on your usage. The storage type of geysers generally ranges from 6 as a minimum to 35 as maximum liter capacity. If your usage is less, 6 to 8 liters is sufficient. For medium usage, up to 15 liters capacity will be required.
The material of the heater and also the material of insulation on the inner side of the geyser matters a lot. Because those are the parts that heat the water and keeps inner water warm. The most common materials are copper and stainless steel. These are anti-corrosive materials and so avoids the formation of rust inside. The water gets in a clean manner for many years.
The price of geyser depends on all the factors mentioned above. The more the wattage the more the price. The more the capacity the more the price. The best the material the more the price. Hence choose the geyser model based on your requirement. Analyze the brands available in the market and then choose the one which gives at optimum price.
Choose the brand which provides you the best service and maintenance.
- Online reviews
As you have an option to analyze the reviews of many products available online. Use this option and purchase the best and latest model available in the Indian market.
1. Install geyser at a longer height from the floor. Otherwise, there is a chance of your children touching it, which is so dangerous.
2. If you have inverter then make sure that you don’t give connection to the geyser switch. Because when power is off it consumes a lot of inverter battery.
3. Switch on the geyser for 5 – 10 minutes, otherwise, it consumes a lot of power.