Best Geyser Brand in India: Is the weather so cool at your place? Are you getting irritated to do a bath with cold water? Do you have small kids at your home who can’t take a bath with cold water? Are you tired of heating water on the gas stove and carrying it to the washroom? Is your homemaker using a lot of hot water for cooking purposes?
The best solution for all these is to buy the best geyser available in India. Choosing the best geyser brand fulfills your needs as well as the budget. It helps you to take a bath at any time even during too cool weather conditions. Your kids feel happy and show interest in taking a bath. Your efforts get reduces as you no need to carry water to the stove and so. You just need to switch on the geyser before 5 minutes of your bath taking the time.
“BEST GEYSER AT YOUR HOME KEEPS YOUR WATER WARM AND HELPS YOU IN KEEPING YOU REFRESHING”
Types of Geysers:
- Storage or Tank geysers:
In this type of geysers based on the size of the tank, the water will be stored. The stored water in the tank gets heated when the switch is on. Inside there is a thermostat that controls the temperature and the insulation of the tank keeps the water warm.
- Instant or Tank-less geysers:
There is no tank type of setup in this type of geysers. As the name suggests the water gets heated instantly and provides you the hot water endlessly. The space occupied by these geysers is less. But they are more expensive and also consumes more power.
Top 9 Best Geyser/Water Heaters in India
- Type : Storage; Capacity : 25 Litres; Wattage : 2000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars; BEE Rating : 4 Star
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Offer only covers installation and pipes (which come separately). Kindly contact 022-4128-0000 to book your installation and for further information.
- Inner Tank Material: SS 304; Outer Body Material: CRCA
- Product Dimensions: 43.3 cms X 44.1 cms X 57 cms
- 【15 LITRE】Storage Water Heater 【4 STAR RATED】Extremely Energy Efficient with Extra Thick & High Density PUF Insulation for Maximum Heat Retention【WITHSTANDS UP TO 8 BAR PRESSURE】Suitable for High Rise Buildings and Pressure Pump Application
- 【ANTI-CORROSIVE & SUITABLE FOR HARD WATER USAGE】Advanced Vitreous Enamel Coating protects the Inner Tank, Superior Incoloy 840 Heating Element ensures Sustained Performance, Extra Thick Magnesium Anode provides Added Protection 【LEAK PROOF】Single Weld Line High Grade Mild Steel Tank
- 【SAFETY ASSURED】Advanced Thermostat & Thermal Cut-out Mechanism for Overheat Protection; 5-in-1 Multi-function Safety Valve prevents excessive Pressure Build-up, Vacuum Formation & Reverse Water Flow【HYGIENIC & PUNGENT-FREE WATER】Multi-layer protection against Corrosion & Scaling
- 【DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE】Temperature Control Knob for adjusting the temperature from 25-75 degree Celsius; Stylish Twin Neon Display Indicators for power (green) and heating (red) status
- Type: Storage ; Capacity: 25 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars ; BEE Rating: 5 Star;
- Inner Tank Material: Blue Diamond Glass Lined Tank- 2X Corrosion Resistance; Outer Body Material: Metal
- Product Dimensions: 64.4 Cms X 33.8 Cms X 33.8 Cms, Voltage/Frequency [V/Hz] : 230~/50, Temperature range [°C] : 25-75±5
- Warranty: 7 years on inner tank, 2+1* years extended warranty on glass coated heating element and 2 years comprehensive
- Type: Storage; Capacity: 15 Ltrs; Wattage: 2000 Watts
- Product Dimensions: : 37.3 cm (Length) x 37.3 cm (Width) x 33.7 cm (Height)
- Warranty: 7 years on inner tank and 3 years extended warranty on glass coated heating element and 2 years comprehensive
- Advanced technology
- PRODUCT: Crompton's energy efficient storage water heater with fast heating
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Wattage: 2000 W; Capacity: 15L; Star Rating 5; Pressure 8 bar
- 3 LEVEL SAFETY: Capillary Thermostat, automatic thermal cut-out & multi-functional valve to provide higher safety
- ANTI-RUST: Fitted with specially designed magnesium anode which prevents corrosion due to hard water quality
- Type : Storage; Capacity : 10 Litres; Wattage : 2000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars; BEE Rating : 5 Star
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Offer only covers installation, accessories are to be purchased separately. Kindly contact 022-4128-0000 for more information.
- Inner Tank Material: Superior Glass Lined Tank; Outer Body Material: ABS
- Product Dimensions: 55 Cms X 27.8 Cms X 25.6 Cms
- Feroglas technology with single weld line design, Mounting : Vertical
- Heavy duty anode rod protects tank from corrosion and Incoloy heating element
- 8 bar : Pressure rating >6 bar is suitable for High Rise buildings
- Energy saving high density PUF insulations
How to choose the Best Geyser in India?
- Power consumption
Compared to fan, TV, and tube light, geyser consumes a lot of power. But it depends on you by choosing the best geyser brands in India to get optimum power consumption. Among the storage and instant type geysers, the storage type consumes less electricity. It is measured in watts. Generally in India, the electric geysers range from 1500-3000 watts. If the wattage is more the hotter the water will be.
It depends on your usage. The storage type of geysers generally ranges from 6 as a minimum to 35 as maximum liter capacity. If your usage is less, 6 to 8 liters is sufficient. For medium usage, up to 15 liters capacity will be required.
The material of the heater and also the material of insulation on the inner side of the geyser matters a lot. Because those are the parts that heat the water and keeps inner water warm. The most common materials are copper and stainless steel. These are anti-corrosive materials and so avoids the formation of rust inside. The water gets in a clean manner for many years.
The price of a geyser depends on all the factors mentioned above. The more the wattage the more the price. The more the capacity the more the price. The best the material the more the price. Hence choose the geyser model based on your requirement. Analyze the brands available in the market and then choose the one which gives at optimum price.
Choose the brand which provides you the best service and maintenance.
- Online reviews
As you have an option to analyze the reviews of many products available online. Use this option and purchase the best and latest model available in the Indian market.
1. Install geyser at a longer height from the floor. Otherwise, there is a chance of your children touching it, which is so dangerous.
2. If you have an inverter then make sure that you don’t give a connection to the geyser switch. Because when power is off it consumes a lot of inverter battery.
3. Switch on the geyser for 5 – 10 minutes, otherwise, it consumes a lot of power.
More Related Posts
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API