Best Guitar for Beginners India: Music is life for many people. The doctors say that the music gives pleasantness to the brain and increases memory power. Concentrating more on music can increase the concentration of humans. Most of the people always listen to music while they are doing any work.
“Music is the feel and the instruments like guitar adds pleasantness to that feel. It makes you feel like flying happily like a butterfly by keeping all the problems aside”
The rock stars, music directors work on the musical instruments on a regular basis as it is their main occupation. The common instrument used by them is the guitar. The guitar is just enough to play background music for the whole song. It gives a very pleasant feeling.
Children during holidays always try to seek new things. Some of them are interested in learning instruments. The most preferred instrument by them is the guitar. Mostly the boys choose this to learn. Even the college students show a lot of interest in learning this instrument so that they can go and play in bands. Bands are most common in colleges and they practice a lot for the college functions.
Planning to purchase the Best guitars for beginners in India for 2020? Let’s go right into the real part. Finding the best guitar for you from the best guitar brands in India.
Whether you are going to buy with a budget-friendly amount or value for money, we have listed the best guitars in India in comparison to price and its quality.
Types of Guitars:
1. Classical guitars: These are also called as nylon string guitars. Among the strings available in this type of guitar, three of them are pure nylon threaded, and the remaining three are the nylon threads wrapped with wire.
2. Steel-string acoustic guitars: This is useful for beginners and also it costs low compared to electric and classical guitars. When comparing with nylon strings the acoustic guitars with steel strings play with good sound.
3. Electric guitars: They are the latest model guitars with additional features like adjusting volume, EQ, inbuilt tuner. For this, to work, you need a battery.
Best Cheap Guitar for Beginners
1. RockJam RJEG02-SK-BB Electric Guitar Starter Kit
- Full size blue burst rockjam electric guitar with spare strings, guitar picks, and a strap
- 10 watt amplifier with headphone output with guitar connector cable
- 3x single coil pickups for a truly versatile playing experience
- Whammy bar for those string bending licks
RockJam RJEG02-SK-BB Electric Guitar Starter Kit is one of the best electric guitar kits to invest in. Right from the headphone output to the straps you get in the kit, everything is awesome and will make you fall for your passion for music. Apart from anything else, it is considered to be the best beginner’s electric guitar kit in India which features 3 coil pickups made with metal, and it gets up with other guitar types as well.
2. Yamaha F310Acoustic Guitar
- Traditional Western Body
- Back/Side/Neck Material:Locally Sourced Tonewood(To minimize waste and support sustainable procurement, various species of tonewoods are used based on availability.)
- Top Material:Spruce,Fingerboard Material:Rosewood, Bridge Material:Rosewood
Yamaha, a brand with higher credibility, seems like the perfect choice for beginners due to its awesome design, six strings setup, light wooden finish, and normal size. It has a traditional western body which makes it easy to hold and play.
Rosewood is used for bridge and fingerboard. No doubt that this material is superb in quality and producing sound with a higher pitch. You get the guitar with strings and there is a tuner included with the package to tune it at home.
3. Juarez JRZ-ST01 6-String Electric Guitar
- Number of Frets: 18
- Great looks with an innovative design to produce quality sound
- Fingerboard: Linden wood
- Fretboard: Ebony wood
First on our list is Juarez JRZ-ST01, a 6 stringed electric guitar. Juarez has been a well established name in the world of strings and sounds. It has appealed audiences of all ages and ranges with its quality instrumentation and absolutely shoestring budget models.
A basic electric guitar, the Juarez JRZ ST01 is an ideal guitar for beginners and has a 38 inches height overall. The 6 stringed beauty has ergonomics which are ideal for right hand usage. It comes in bright red, sunburst and black colours and has a smooth and sleek design cut.
4. Ibanez MD39C-NT Acoustic Guitar
No products found.
Ibanez is not a new name in the realm of guitars. In fact, it has the privilege to be a choice for the topmost guitar players globally. Started off as a Japanese company, producing quality copies of famous American guitars, Ibanez has now its own identity.
It is now among the best instruments for the metal and hard rock music players.
5. Fender 971110421 FA-115 Dreadnought Pack
No products found.
In the section of affordability and great sound, Fender is considered as the best choice and you can trust their quality blindly. The Dreadnought body style keeps it supportive for the long hours of use and pressing the string doesn’t feel that hard at all.
During the first time play, you may find that the fretboard is a bit compressed which makes it hard to press strings in the beginning. After a couple of weeks, you will love the easy to play experience and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard let you go to a very high pitch.
How to Choose the Best Guitar in India?
1.Purpose: The purpose of the purchase of the guitar is important.
- It can be for personal interest to play as a hobby.
- For the purpose of playing in band shows.
- For playing as background for songs in movies.
- For learning the music in a professional way.
2. Size: The size of the guitar differs from small to full. Choose as per your convenience.
3. Structure: The structure of the guitar is becoming trending. Earlier they are used to be of only 1 shape. Now they are getting in various shapes. The shapes available are:
- Om- Orchestra model
- As- Grand Auditorium
- Ds- Dreadnought
- S d-slope-shouldered dread
4. Height of strings: The height between the strings and the fretboard. The sound we get based on this factor. The strings hit the fretboard and produce the sound. Choosing the best guitar in India with the proper height of strings is important. If the height is more you need to apply more pressure. If it is less you will not get the required sound output. So choosing the height of the strings in properly will give you good hearing sound and playability.
5. Quality of strings: For beginners, the thin strings will be easy to play. But they may get damaged easily so better to keep the extra strings with you. After getting some expertise you can go for quality strings so that they will be for a longer time.
6. Width of the fretboard: The beginners required the wider fretboard so that they can learn it easily. The finger movement will not be that easy for beginners. So they need the strings to be of good distance apart. That means the width of the fretboard should be more so that the distance between the strings will also be more.
7. Price: The best guitar in India costs more. Generally, the price starts at Rs.2000. Choose according to your purpose. If you need the guitar just to play as a hobby at your home then low price guitar is enough. If you want the guitar for professional work then high price guitar is required.
8. Mode of Purchase: Many online guitar models are available in online marketing websites. But it is advisable to purchase the guitar by going to the shop. So that you can get the right thing as per your need because you can feel it in life.
Choose the guitar which you can hold and play comfortably. There are many models available in the market. It is suggested to hold it in live, play it, experience it, and then only by it.