Best Induction Cooktops in India: The rapidly changing technology has revolutionized almost everything, and kitchen appliances are no exception. With the presence of state-of-the-art refrigerators and dishwashers, kitchens have become as high-tech as living rooms. The best induction cooktop is one important offering of this advanced technology.
Induction cooktops have transformed stovetop cooking with their great benefits. This kitchen appliance proves to be a better alternative to traditional electric or gas cooktops. After all, it allows you to do anything from boiling water to cooking your favorite dishes quickly, easily, and safely. With this great appliance, you don’t have to worry about gas flames, toxins, or burnt food.
Benefits of Induction Cooktops
Induction cooktops have become increasingly famous in many parts of the world because they offer plenty of benefits to cooking lovers. However, many households still need to embrace this great technology. The cooktops include coils that are made using a magnetic material. As current flows through these coils, it creates a magnetic field that is transferred to the pot or pan above it. While the pot and its contents become hot, the cooktop and its surroundings never heat up. As soon as you remove the pot from the cooktop, the energy transfer finishes. Continue reading to determine a few basic benefits of this efficient kitchen appliance.
Offers Great Safety
This is one of the most amazing benefits an induction cooktop offers. If you have kids in your home, nothing can serve you better than an induction cooktop. After all, it doesn’t have any heat on its surface. While using an induction cooktop, you don’t need to worry about gas flames, grease fires, and obviously, gas leaks.
An induction cooktop takes much less time to cook your favorite dishes. The reason being it is designed to heat up pans and pots quickly. Both electric and gas cooktops utilize a middle agent, such as an electric burner and flames respective, to transfer heat to the cooking utensil. An induction cooktop, on the other hand, produces heat right in the pot.
As electromagnetic activity takes place in the cooktop, its effects are transferred to the pot, and the pot heats up. Since this cooking process involves fewer steps, the heat takes much less time to get to the food.
An Energy-Efficient Kitchen Appliance
An induction cooktop is more energy-efficient than electric and gas cooktops. As it generates heat within the pot itself, a major part of that heat reaches the food. Unlike a gas flame and an electric burner, the heat released from an induction cooktop does not warm up your kitchen.
One of the most amazing results of this improved energy efficiency is minimum energy consumption. This enables you to enjoy a healthier living environment and of course, reduced power bills. As compared to a conventional cooktop, an induction cooktop can help you reduce energy consumption by 10 to 20 percent.
Offers Better Control
This is another important feature that pleases people who love cooking. Induction cooktops are responsive kitchen appliances. You simply need to turn a dial and choose your desired cooking settings. It allows for more precise and better control of heat, more temperature increments, and premium cooking performance. With this cooktop, you can make delicate sauces easily and effortlessly as it allows you to cook on the lowest setting.
Cooking is great, but cooking that is easier and quicker to clean up after is more enjoyable. An induction cooktop doesn’t get excessively hot, so food doesn’t burn and get stuck onto it. This implies that you simply need to wipe spills using a clean sponge. This helps you avoid time-consuming scrubbing.
Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops Comparison
When it comes to induction cooktops, many people are overwhelmed with the options available in the market. For your ease, we’ve reviewed some of the finest induction cooktops, their design, features, safety functions, and applications. Read through these induction cooktop reviews to understand the basics you should know about modern induction cooktops.
1. Philips 2100Watts Induction Cooktop
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Programmed for Indian cooking
- Touch start for ease of use
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
2. Pigeon 2100Watts Induction Cooktop
- Feather touch
- Wide surface
- Pause function. Power Input 220 - 240 V
3. Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 20.0. Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1200W; Antimagnetic Walls
- Note: Kindly refer to 6th and 7th Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm. Type of Control Panel - Push button
4. Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Content: prestige induction cooktop-pic 6.0 V3
- Net quantity: 1 unit
- Voltage: 230v, Wattage: 2000w, Feather-touch buttons
- Automatic cut off, Single Touch Lid locking
5. iBell 2000Watts Glass Induction Cooktop
- Induction cooktop with press button control and High quality crystal glass
- Super wide voltage adaptability and with multifunctions
- Auto shutoff safety protection and Overheat protection
- High quality coils
6. Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker
- Programmed for Indian cooking
- 0 to 3 hours time setting, 8 power levels: Yes
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
- More comfortable cooking without flame
7. Usha 1600Watts Induction Cooktop
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence, Frequency: 50 Hz
- Pan sensor technology Manual setting to customize cooking
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety. Extra long cord. Flexible power cord of 1.2 meter length
8. Bajaj 1900Watt Induction Cooktop
- 8 preset menu , Control : Push Button
- Keep warm mode
- Power Switch: Indicates power consumed during cooking
- Auto Shut Off: Induction cooker shuts off in 1 minute if no vessel is detected
9. Havells 1600 Watt Induction Cooktop
- Timer function and one touch operation
- Variable power control ; 3 hour preset timer ; Power input: 220-240 V ; Power consumption: 1600 W ; Frequency: 50 Hz ; Cord length: 1.2m
- Fixed and variable cooking
- 6 different mode of cooking functions
How to Use Induction Cooktops
If you like the rapid heating and simple functionality of electric stoves but want to enjoy more precise temperature control, then nothing can prove to be a better choice than an induction cooktop. This efficient kitchen appliance is safer and more energy-saving than conventional electric and gas cooktops. Moreover, they boast cleaning ease and safety that beat out many ceramic and glass top stoves. While conventional cooktops heat food by applying a flame to the cookware’s bottom, an induction cooktop utilizes electromagnetism to heat the cooking utensil itself. As a result, you get consistent and uniformly heated food.
Step 1: Read the Instruction Manual
Once you’ve purchased an efficient induction cooktop, make sure to go through the instruction manual that comes with your kitchen appliance. This may sound an unnecessary step, but you can’t underestimate the importance of identifying different components and parts of your induction cooktop. This will not only give you an idea about the working of this efficient and reliable kitchen appliance, but will also help you determine the dishes you can make using an induction cooktop. You can even find the basic temperature settings in this manual that may prove to be a great help in the long run.
Step 2: Turn on the Induction Cooktop
Many induction cooktops are equipped with the on/off button. Press this button to switch the appliance on or off. Some induction cooktops also feature indicator lights to show the appliance’s working status. As soon as you turn on the induction cooktop, its magnetic coils are activated. These coils generate electromagnetic fields that further create a heating reaction in iron and steel based pots and pans containing your food.
Step 3: Choose the Right Cooking Mode
Many induction cooktops feature different temperatures or cooking modes. With these modes, you can make your desired food easily and quickly. These temperature settings may be high, medium, or low. You can even find preset cooking modes in some induction cooktops. For instance, certain induction cooktops offer manual, slow cook, pressure cook, stir fry, and several other cooking modes to add ease and speed to your cooking activities.
Choose the desired cooking and temperature level button. The corresponding indicator, if given, illuminates and the induction cooktop begins working at the selected temperature. You can even select the desired temperature manually by pressing the given plus and minus buttons. While some induction cooktops allow 5 degree temperature increments, others offer 10 degree increments.
Step 4: Monitor the Electronic Timer
A majority of induction cooktops are equipped with an electronic timer that allows you to keep an eye on your food. You simply have to use this timer to set the desired cooking duration for your favorite dish.
Step 5: Turn off the Induction Cooktop
Once the cooking time is completed, press the given on/off button to turn off this kitchen appliance. With this functional appliance, you can make varied dishes and meals speedily and conveniently.
After reading all the above given induction cooktop reviews, you are now ready to pick out the best induction cooktop that fits your needs and budget. Make use of induction technology to cook your favorite dishes while conserving energy. This safe kitchen appliance will add ease, speed, and efficiency to your cooking activities. Enjoy cooking!