Best Ink Tank Printer in India: Are you looking for the best ink tank printer in India? There are several benefits of using the best inkjet printer in India. Before you make a choice of the right choice for the cheapest ink tank printer, it may be a good idea to learn a few thins about it. You can also use best laster printers for home use
Why are Ink tank Printers a Good Option?
There are different types of printers available in India. But, choosing the right among them would be easy enough if you understand the advantages offered by each of them along with the drawbacks if any.
So what are the benefits of opting for the best ink tank printer in India 2020 can provide you? Check out why the ink tank printer would be the best printer for home use India.
Here are a few benefits that the ink tank printers can provide you access to –
- They are highly reliable and can be used in an efficient manner.
- The ink tank printer comes with a better print capacity per refill
- They are highly affordable
- The ink tank printers are made available in multiple colors, and you can choose the one that best goes with your room décor
Best Ink Tank Printer in India 2020
Buying a printer can be a head scratching task. To buy the best printer, here’s what you need to know about the types of printers that may best suit your needs:
1. Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Printer
I think most of you might be aware of the Canon. Canon is one of the most reliable players in the market when it comes to electronic products such as Printers, Camcorders and cameras.
The service is top notch with 24×7 support related to any of your queries. This is one less thing to worry about before selecting any product that belongs to Canon.
2. Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, App
- Pages per minute - 33 pages (Black & White), 15 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page - 7 paise (Black & White), 18 paise (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month)
The business class printer includes enough ink to print 14,000 black pages and 11,200 colour pages, suitable for office and home office use. It comes with a high capacity paper tray, automatic document feeder, WiFi and Ethernet connectivity as well as support for double sided printing. To navigate the settings and options, use the 2.4-inch colour touchscreen control panel.
3. Canon Pixma G2000 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - USB; Compatibility - Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. Mac OS X v10.7.5 and later
- No LCD diplay on printer
- Pages per minute - 8.8 ipm (Black & White), 5 ipm (Colour), Cost per page - 9 paise (Black & White), 23 paise (Colour) - As per ISO standards
The printer is good and is definitely a value for money especially the ink tank has a great ink volume. Performance wise it is good although being noisy. It creates quite a noise while printing or when aligning the head, unlike Epson or Brother. Also, the cable length (USB cable) is hardly a meter enough to connect from the system. You have to keep the printer right beside your system to print.
4. HP DeskJet 3636 All-in-One Ink Colour Printer
- Printer Type - Ink Advantage ; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Voice-activated, Hands Free Printing: This printer has voice-activated printing feature which works with Alexa & Google Assistant. From shopping lists to crossword puzzles, use this HP printer to print with Alexa or Google Home
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, HP Smart App
- Compatible Ink Cartridge - HP 680 Tri-Color & Black Original Ink Cartridges ; Page Yield - ~480 pages (Black & White), 150 pages (Colour) - ISO standards, Get 1 black & 1 tri-color basis cartridge with the printer, with extra free black cartridge
If you are looking for an all-in-one colour printer with low cost printing per page, then this unit shall be your pick. Besides producing high quality printing, this ink advantage printer from HP also features wireless and mobile printing.
5. HP DeskJet 2135 All-in-One Ink Advantage Colour Printer
- Printer Type - Ink Advantage; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output - Colour ; Scanner type - Flatbed
- Connectivity - USB
- Pages per minute - 7.5 (Black & White), 5.5 (Colour) ; Cost per page - ₹1.4 (Black & White). ₹4.5 (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home & Small Office, Regular usage (100-300 pages per month)
It is an all- in- one printer that is perfect for a small school and office projects. If you are looking for a budget-friendly and a decent quality printer, then we recommend you to choose this unit for home use occasional.
Factors Should you need to check out in the Best Ink Tank Printer in India?
Here are our best buying factors that we would recommend you to check out before opting for the best printer for home use in India.
If you are looking for the best ink tank printer in India for your office use, the print speed will be an extremely important point to consider. Any office would require a higher number of prints in the shortest period of time. That would mean you will need to have a better speed on an office printer. The right option would be to use a printer that offers a print speed between 20 to 33 pages per minute.
The Print Resolution
If you are into digital art or similar other areas, you would want to focus on the best possible resolution on the best ink tank printer in India 2020 has to offer you. The best resolution we would recommend you would be to go with 5,760 x 1,440 DPI. This will ensure that you have access to a crystal clear image.
The best ink tank printer in India would be the one that comes with a lot of connectivity options. We would consider the wireless functionality would be the best feature you would need to have a look at. You can indeed get the best ink tank printer with WiFi in India at an affordable price. This can help you free yourself from the unwanted tangle of wires and cables. Along with the WiFi connectivity, a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 option would be one of the exciting options you would want to go with.
That was how you could choose the best ink tank printer in India. There are a host of options you can have access to if you are looking to buy the best ink tank printer in India 2020. The tips here would have been of help in choosing the right ones for your requirements.