Best Kitchen Chimney: The compulsory room in every home is the kitchen room. Women spend most of their day time in that room. It is so much necessary for women to have a safe kitchen. Earlier there are only gas stoves at people’s homes. Nowadays induction stoves, electric cookers, and ovens had entered the kitchen. There will be a lot of smoke gets released into the kitchen from these things. Even though if you have an exhaust fan it can’t absorb everything. Then what to do?
You need to buy the best kitchen chimney. It absorbs all the smoke generated in the kitchen. It can suck the oil while cooking and hence keeps the walls of your kitchen clean.
Best Kitchen Chimney in India
1. Eurodomo 90 cm 1200 m3/h Auto-Clean Chimney
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall mounted, Auto-Clean chamber Material type : Black finish : Colour: Black
- Size: 90 cm(3-5 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr(For kitchen size more than 200 sqft and heavy frying/grilling) | Filter Surface Area: 78 x 30 cmsq.
- Control Type: Touch | Max noise(dB): 58. Power Requirement 250. Engine Power 180
Eurodomo is a renowned European brand providing innovatively crafted kitchen appliances like sinks, chimneys, and others for the past 15 years. In their product range, the Classy TC 90 model not only has amazing looks but also has smart features as well.
Its elegant aesthetics and black finish tempered glass add more class to your modern kitchen. It comes with high-quality stainless steel baffle filters making it the best kitchen chimney for Indian kitchen households. Because this filter is efficient in removing oil, smoke, and other residue particles emitted while cooking.
2. Bosch 90cm 800 m3/hr Chimney
- Size:90 cm (3-5 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 800 m3/hr (For kitchen size <100 sqft & low frying/grilling)
- Warranty: 2 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Baffle Filter is suitable for Indian kitchens & requires cleaning every 6 months
Bosch chimneys are one of the best available in the market as they come with advanced German technology. The dimensions of this Bosch chimney are such that they fit any medium-sized kitchen perfectly. This chimney is ideally suited for a 3 to 5 burner gas stove set up.
3. Faber 90 cm 1200 m3/hr Heat Auto Clean Chimney
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor ; Control: 3 Speed motion sensor touch control ; Autoclean: Heat Autoclean ; Phase: Single-phase ; Power Requirement: 250 ; Engine Power: 180
- Size: 90 C (3-5 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction capacity: 1200 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Warranty: 5 year on motor and rotor, 1 year on product
Faber is a popular name for Kitchen Chimneys at the market in India. This model has a high suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr with a powerful motor. It minimizes smoke and fumes and prevents pollution in the kitchen. This appliance is also built with 2 LED lamps with High Efficiency that ensure proper lighting conditions for cooking. Hence, you do not need any other external light.
You can operate it very easily with a modern controlling system. 2 Types of Control are available with the Kitchen Chimneys- Gesture and Touch Control. For the Touch Control, with just one touch of your finger, you can operate the Kitchen Chimney effortlessly. One need not even come in physical contact with the machine if you are using the Gesture Control option. The appliance can easily recognize and interpret the movements you make for interaction.
4. Hindware 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted, Color: SS
- Size: 60cm, Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr
- Baffle Filter : Uses panels to separate grease & spice, half-yearly cleaning , Control Type: Touch Control
- Warranty: 1 year on product + 5 years on motor, Customer Care contact_us on: [1800-3010-2273], 10 AM - 5 PM, Mon-Sat
One wouldn’t go wrong with this one. This is the most popular chimney out there: having both a very sophisticated design and cutting-edge technology in keeping your kitchen smoke free and healthy; not to mention that this is also an auto-clean chimney with baffle filter.
5. Prestige 60cm 760 m3/hr Chimney
- Type:Pyramid,Wall Mounted | Colour: Steel/Grey
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys), Suction Capacity: 760 m3/hr (For kitchen size <100 sqft & low frying/grilling)
- Baffle Filter is suitable for Indian kitchens & requires cleaning every 6 months, Control Type: Push Button Control | Max noise(dB): 72
- Warranty: 2 years on product, 10 years on motor, for any queries please contact_us on: [1800-123-3344/11]
If you are looking for a budget-friendly wall mounted chimney, this model is just right for you. It also is a low maintenance chimney with a conventional design fit in every rigid vertical surface. This is a ducted chimney.
6. Elica 60 cm 1220 m3/hr Chimney
- Finish : Black Glass | Size : 60 CM | Suction (m3/hr) : 1220
- Controls : Touch | Input Voltage: 230V/50 HZ | Rated Motor Input Power : 250 Watts
- Lamps : Energy efficient LED 1.5 W x 2 | Filters : Cassette
- Ducting is possible for all chimneys.
The chimney offers high suction that ensures that your kitchen has a smokeless environment. The amazing dimension of the chimney ensured that it is perfect for a small to the midsize kitchen. The auto head cleaning technology of the chimney uses a heating element that ensures that you get rid of oil, soot and other sticky particles. The cassette filter with its layered metal filter ensures efficient purification.
How To Choose The Best Kitchen Chimney In India?
- Based on types of kitchen chimney
- Based on types of a filter of the chimney
- Size of chimney
- The suction power of the chimney
- Advanced features
Explaining about them in detail as below:
1. Based on types of kitchen chimney: They are many types based on how they can be placed in the kitchen.
a) Built-in type of kitchen chimney: This is placed in integration with the kitchen furniture. This is fixed permanently against the wall. The house owners can keep this kind of built-in type as they no need to remove it in the future. It is not preferable for the people who live in rented houses.
b) Wall-mounted type: It is placed on top of the stove and located against the wall. It is the most common type chosen by everyone.
c) Island type: Chimney is placed by hanging it to the ceiling and just above the stove.
2. Based on types of the filter of the chimney: It is classified based on the material, structure, and filtering mode.
a. Baffle filter: It looks like several rods placed side by side. While the smoke from the stove exerts then the oil particles get trapped on this. It is the most common type of filter chosen by the Indians.
b. Cassette filter: This is made of aluminum threads that look like a mesh. They need to be cleaned on a regular basis like a minimum weekly once. Otherwise, they won’t work efficiently.
c. Carbon filter: It is made of charcoal. It is the extra type of filter which is used on baffle and cassette filters. So that it can absorb the smells in the kitchen. The oil and smoke particles get locked on this and hence need to be placed once in six months.
3. Size of chimney: You need to choose the size based on the type of stove you had in your kitchen. If you have a gas stove with four burners then you need to have a chimney of a larger size. If the stove is of two burners then a small chimney will be sufficient.
4. Design of the kitchen chimney: The kitchen chimney design is based on its look. They are of two types:
a. Conventional kitchen chimney: This is made up of stainless steel. It is commonly seen in most houses. These are less expensive.
b. Contemporary kitchen chimney: These are designer models mostly fitted in modular kitchen rooms. They are a bit expensive. These are mainly two colors-red and white.
5. Ducting: The duct of the kitchen chimney removes the heat from the kitchen room. Chimney can be with duct or without duct. A chimney with a duct is not that expensive but if the length of the duct needs to be increased then it costs more. If there is no duct then also there is no problem because of the presence of the carbon filters. The ductless chimney sucks the odor and then releases the same air into the room.
6. Suction Power: It is measured in terms of volume/hr. It should be calculated based on the parameters like length, width, and height of the kitchen. After multiplying all the factors then multiply it with 10 then you will get the required suction power. So while purchasing the kitchen chimney measure your room and then chose the suction power according to it.
7. Price: The price of the kitchen chimney ranges from Rs.4000 to Rs.12000 in India. Purchase as per your need and according to your budget.
8. Advanced features: Automatic chimney cleaning is the advanced technology added now. Due to its high suction, it can absorb the oil and reduces the time consuming to clean all parts of the chimney.
More Related Posts
Last update on 2021-02-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API