Best Laptop Under 700: When you are looking for a laptop, the original features you would want to have a look at would be a trouble free service and a lag free performance throughout the day. Most of the time, the best laptops under 700 with SSD would ideally meet those requirements.
In fact, the laptops under $700 are referred to as an all purpose laptops as well. In fact, they are designed to offer you complete functionality with almost every one of your day to day tasks, but do not cost much and do not break your bank. Choosing the best laptop under $700 may not be that easy because you can find a host of enormous options for the best laptops under 700 dollars.
Of course, the prices of laptops have been reducing quite considerably. Moreover, you can even find the best laptops under 700 with SSD, and that should make it one of the preferred options. The best 700 dollar laptop is the one that can let you play games, send a few emails and even perform all those demanding tasks you throw at it.
Best Laptops Under $700 – Top 9 Picks
f you’re looking for a great value multimedia laptop, the Asus Vivobook S510UN should be your choice. It’s one of the lightest 15-inch notebooks you can find on the market, and it’s quite powerful thanks to its i5 processor and NVIDIA MX150 graphic card. It’s a great laptop to watch movie thanks to its good quality screen & loud audio and it also makes for a good video & photo editing machine.
- Powerful and efficient 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Turbo up to 3.4 GHz)
- Nvidia GeForce MX150 2 GB Graphics, High Performance 256 GB SATA3 SSD
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 15.6″ Fhd (1920 x 1080) wide view color-rich Display with Asus NanoEdge bezel for an 80% screen-to-body ratio slim and portable: 14.21″ Wide, 0.70″ Thin
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor; aluminium cover, comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Dual-band 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Excellent Display
- Good Keyboard
- Great Lightweight Design
- Great Audio
- Bad quality WebCam
- Average Battery Life
Leading the way in the front is the E590 laptop from Lenovo’s ThinkPad series. The machine falls under a very renowned series of laptops which already have a great fame for its usability. It comes with a matte black case, which not only adds on to its form-factor but also gives it a firm grip in hand. The laptop is little thick and it weighs 4.7 lbs which is a little hefty but build quality and durability of this laptop is better than all other contending laptops in this price range. It is powered by the latest Whiskey Lake Intel Core i5 processor paired with 16GB of RAM which outputs outstanding performance to run all business-oriented apps and software on this laptop.
On an overall note, the laptop can be used for pretty much everything including light gaming, business purpose, daily usage or multimedia-based which makes it a perfect choice for almost anyone who is looking for the best laptop under 700 dollars.
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM; Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 15.6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366×768) Display with Front Facing HD Webcam | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 – Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C; Supports dual independent display; Max resolution: 1920×1080 (HDMI)@60Hz
- Whiskey Lake-U CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-8265U 1.6 GHz (Turbo 3.90 GHz, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- Intel 9260 11ac, 2×2 + BT5.0 Combo | HD Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit – Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
- Great battery life
- Very easy to set up and works perfectly
- Great value for the money
- Love the keyboard
- Poor quality Web Cam
One of the best designs yet by Asus, the sleek body of the Asus Transformer Book gives it a more expensive look than a $700 laptop. The laptop also doubles up as a huge tablet since the 12.5-inch screen is connected to the keyboard with the help of high-end magnets and can easily get detached. The Core-M series processor by intel makes sure that there is no need for any fans in the design. Moreover, the laptop comes with an 8-hour battery life that is top of the notch in this segment.
- 12.5″ ASUS TruVivid Display with IPS technology, 1920-by-1080 resolution. Corning Concorde Glass.
- Support for ASUS Active Stylus Pen (256 pressure levels).
- Intel Core M Processor with 4M shared L3 cache, Turbo Boost up to 2.00 GHz. 4GB RAM.
- 128GB SSD. Unlimited ASUS WebStorage (1 year free)
- Dual-band 802.11N Wifi for fast web browsing. Support for Miracast. Bluetooth 4.0.
- High Definition 2MP user-facing camera.
- 1x Micro USB 3.0, 1x Micro HDMI, 1x Headphone-Mic Combo jack. Micro SD card reader (SDXC).
- All-Aluminium .3-Inch Slim Unibody Construction. Revolutionary Neodymium Magnetic Hinge. 8-Hours Battery Life.
- Turbo Boost up
- Detachable Display
- Long Battery Life
- Poor quality Web Cam
- RAM is not upgradeable.
You may have already heard about the Acer Aspire E15 previously but this is the latest version released in October 2017 and with few important changes. If you are looking for a good value for money laptop under 700, then I have to admit, no one comes to this amazing laptop and I’ll tell you why.
Not only $700, this one of good laptop you can get under $600 in the market right now.
Another most interesting thing about the Aspire E15 is it offers a gaming experience with the dedicated GPU i.e GeForce MX150 with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM. It is pretty rare to find a laptop with a dedicated GPU at this price range.
You can’t expect it to play very high demanding games because it isn’t a powerful GPU out there but it can some lightweight games at a decent frame rate.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-lit IPS Display
- 8GB Dual Channel Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 15-hours of battery life.Adapter: 65 W
- Windows 10 Home
- Can’t beat the value for the power you get
- Exceptional keyboard and touchpad feel
- Good Battery Life
- Great graphics
- Poor quality Web Cam
- Below average screen brightness about 200 nits
- Timeout on keyboard backlight not adjustable
The Asus Zenbook 14 is a versatile laptop under $700 that is available in either a 13.3” or 14” size. We liked how the NanoEdge bezel is thin to make sure that you’re provided with more room on the screen.
With a full HD display, you can view things in complete clarity. The display has also been implemented with touchscreen technology. Therefore, you’re able to use it in more ways that a regular laptop.
The screen can also be flipped to turn the laptop into more of a tablet. It can be a useful feature when it comes to carrying out certain projects or playing games.
With an i5 or i7 processor to choose from, you’re able to have plenty of power to use the laptop for all of your work projects. There’s also 8 or 16GB of RAM available.
Coupling the processing power with the RAM options available is what makes this laptop run so smoothly.
If you were interested in a laptop that you could use to do work on and keep all of the data secure, you may be pleased to hear that there’s a fingerprint reader available with this laptop.
Therefore, you can make sure that you’re the only person who can have access to the laptop. It’s a handy way to keep all of your files safe.
- 14″ Wide-view full HD NanoEdge bezel touch convertible Display in a 13.3” chassis and Windows 10 Home pre-installed
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i5-8265u Quad-Core Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD with 8GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, 802.11AC Wi-Fi, and SD Card reader
- Sleek and lightweight 3.1lbs, 0.5-inch thickness, aluminium body for comfortable portability with the backlit keyboard
- Built-in fingerprint reader with one-touch login via Windows Hello
- Protective carry Sleeve and USB 3.0 Type-A to LAN Cable adaptor included
- Speedy charging
- Thin bezel
- Precise touchscreen sensors
- Secure fingerprint sensor
- Keyboard can make a squeaking noise
Best Laptop Under $700: What Are The Things To Consider?
The demand for the cheaper laptops is growing consistently, and this has made the manufacturers slash their prices while retaining the features which were so far available only on the high end devices. Given the fact that there are hundreds of options available for the best laptop under $700, choosing the right one has been an enormous difficulty.
$700 has indeed become the right sweet spot for the laptops, and you can find a lot of excellent options in this price band. That is precisely why we chose to cover the best laptops under 700 dollars. In fact, the best laptops under 700 dollars should be the right choice for the following category of users –
- Heavy gamers – You can play a host of your favourite games on almost all the best laptop under $700
- Coders and programmers – They pack in plenty of capacity and ability for handling resource intensive tasks.
- Graphic designers – This is yet another category of users who can immensely benefit from the features offered by the best laptop under $700.
However, before you lay your hands on any of the best 700 dollar laptop, make sure you have gone through the best possible research into the features, components and the applications available on the laptops you have chosen. Check out the configurations and find if you are really going to use any of them. It may be worthwhile to leave out the features that you seldom use. That way, you will be able to bring down the price even down for your dream laptop.