Are you looking for the best laser printer in India? You have a huge variety of options available for home and office use. No matter what you are looking at – the best laser printer for home use or even office use, it may be worthwhile to give a look to the right buying factors.
We will help you with how to choose the best multifunction laser printer in India.
The advancement in technology has been able to bring in a host of new-age techniques and concepts to your printers. In case you are checking out the best laser printer for office use in India, it may be a good idea to check a printer with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. That would be helpful enough in letting the printer be used by more than one of the users.
Top 10 Best Laser Printers In India 2021
1. HP Laserjet P1108 Laser Printer
- Printer Type - LaserJet ; Functionality - Single Function (Print Only); Printer Output - Black & White only
- Connectivity - USB
- Compatible Laser Toner - HP 88A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge; Page Yield - 1500 pages ; Comes with HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge
- Warranty - 1 year from the date of purchase
The HP LaserJet P1108 is exceptionally comfortable to use. The printer can print A4 as well as A5 pages. The print boasts a great printing speed without jamming. This sleek printer fits in offices and at home. You can keep in a corner on a small table. Weighing just 5.2kg, the printer is portable and can be moved easily from one place to another.
It is easy to install and require low maintenance. The printer is an instant on technology which makes it an efficient energy saving unit. In short, this printer is a value for money.
2. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw
- Printer type: Laser; Functions: printer/scanner; Printer output: Monochrome; Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB; Airprint supported (No); Scanner: Yes; Scanner resolution: upto 1200 dpi
- Mobile connectivity: Yes; Hardware Interface: Ethernet, USB 2.0; Enlarge/reduce option: No; Duplex: Manual
- Maximum Print Speed (color): 20 pages/min, Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome): 20 pages/min; Print cost: 3.2; Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Page size: A4, B5, Letter, Legal; Power wattage of printer: 465 watts (Printing), 110 watts (Copying), 2.2 watts (Ready), 0.7 watts (Sleep/Auto-Off), 0.2 watts (Manual Off)
This is indeed one of the best laser printers for home use in India under 15000 that you can opt for. The following product from HP is quite a clear cut and looks quite good in terms of the design. The printer is equipped with all the features which would help you in printing and scanning the documents in a very quick period of time.
The product also offers great print quality with great attention to detail.
This model also makes use of the latest technology which helps in offering the speed of 20 PPM.
3. HP Laserjet M1005 Laser Printer
- Printer type - LaserJet; Functionality - Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy), Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Black & White only
- Connectivity - USB ; 2 inch LCD display
- Pages per minute - 14 ; Cost per page - Rs 1.4 - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing)
HP M1005 ranks at the top place in our list today. This one is an amazing looking printer with pretty resourceful features.
This printer is a scanner and a photocopier too. Likewise the printing, this one does a great job in scanning and photocopying as well.
This printer can handle sheets up to A4 size as well. Business cards, photos, all kinds of documents are processed by this printer.
The printer comes with monochrome laser print technology. The processor speed is 230 MHz. It comes with a standard memory of 32 MB.
It has a flatbed scan type with an optical scanning resolution of up to 1200 dpi and a bit depth of 24 bit. This machine does not support auto-redialing in Fax.
4. Samsung SI-M2021 Laserjet Printer
- Samsung SL-M2021 laser printer is a user-friendly laser printer, which lets you print with ease. Equipped with 400 MHz processor, which has been coupled with 64 MB memory, the printer is highly capable of delivering super speedy prints of about 2ppm, the branded laser printer essentially caters to the speed need of offices and professional spaces
- Print Function: The printer has a print resolution of 1200 X 1200 dpi print resolution that ensures sharper and smoother images
- Product Type: LaserJet Printer- Yield (No. of Pages): 10000 Pages- Printing Output: Black and White- Print Technology: LaserJet- Size: (W x D x H): 331 x 215 x 17
The manufacturer of the product describes the printer as ‘push the button, save on the print cost’. The printer has a unique eco mode that helps saves you money on utility. The Samsung SCX-3401 is simple to configure and is free from complicated settings.
The printer comes pre-configured to carry out any kind of printing. This is one space efficient printer for small offices. It has one unique feature of copying the document from both the front and the backside. With Samsung SI-M2021 you can copy the back as well and the front side of the document without flipping the page.
You can also take the print of the back and front sides on a single document. The product, however, calls for some maintenance. We would say if you wish to buy the Samsung SI-M2021 printer make sure to handle it with care.
5. Canon MF232W Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- Printer Type- Laser, Functionality- All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output- Mono (Black)
- Connectivity- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Canon PRINT Business, Canon Print Service, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Mopria; Display panel- 6.9cm BW LCD
- Page size supported-A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Executive, Government Letter, Government Legal, Foolscap, Indian Legal Custom (76.2 x 210mm to Maximum 216 x 356mm); Print resolution - 600 x 600dpi
- For installation and product-related queries, contact Canon customer support Timings: 9:30 am-5:30 pm (Mon to Fri)
Canon MF232W is a monochrome laser printer capable of printing, scanning, copy and fax functions. It is an ideal machine that looks stunning and works effortlessly.
It comes with a resolution of 600 x 600 with print speed up to 23. The standard memory of the printer is 128 MB.
The copier offer reduction and enlargement between 25 – 400%. It has a modem speed of up to 33.6 kbps.
Speaking of the paper handling, it can accommodate A4 sheets. The automatic document feeder can accommodate around 35 sheets. The duty cycle of this machine us 8000 pages per month. It has a USP port for connectivity.
The dimensions of the machine are 42 x 51 x 53 cm and weigh 10.8 kg. The machine comes with 1 year of warranty after sales. This machine is a solution to all your domestic or commercial needs.
Why Buy a Laser Printer?
Are you still unconvinced about whether to invest in a colored printer when you have cheaper, more affordable inkjet printers? Here, we jot down some points to show you the pros and cons of laser printers at large.
Factors To Consider Before Buying Best Laser Printer In India
Paper Tray capacity
That would be dependent on the workload you have. If your work needs you to opt for a wide range of documents or a large volume of them, you would need a larger paper capacity. On the other hand, if you are printing a smaller amount of documents, you would be fine with the low capacity of the paper tray. The best all in one printer in India for home use would be the one with an output tray of 25 sheets and an input tray of 60 sheets.
The best laser printer for office use in India would need to have a faster speed. You would need to print a massive load of documents, and the printer should be able to handle the load. However, if you are checking out the best laser printer for home use, a little lower printer speed may not be an issue as such.
Multifunctional printers have become commonplace in today’s world. From that perspective, we would definitely recommend opting for the best multifunction laser printer in India. The printer for office would better be multifunctional as it would reduce your costs on printing, scanning, and copying needs. These days home users to have been preferring multifunction printers. The best all in one printer in India for home use are available at an affordable price, and should not be a concern as such.
Ease of use and installation
That should be one of the essential factors. You cannot rely upon the technician every time you need to. A bulky printer can take a lot of space and can be a little difficult to manage. A printer with simple operations and compact size should be a great option under ideal conditions. Ease of installation and ease of changing cartridges would be yet another added advantage.
Well, that should definitely help you make a well-informed choice with respect to the best laser printer in India. Check out the best buying factors and choose your printer with the utmost care. Whether you are checking out the best laser printer for home use or the best laser printer for office use in India, the tips shared above should be helpful for you achieve the best results.
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API