Best Projectors: Are you interested in watching movies? Do you need to look at it on a big screen? Is your family big and all you need to see the movie in one room?
You can purchase the best projector to have a good experience. The projector displays the picture on a big screen and you can enjoy it. All your family members can view the movies in one go by sitting in one room. You no need to go to the cinema hall. You can subscribe to Amazon prime videos, Netflix or Disney Hot star, and any online applications in your laptop and can enjoy at home by connecting it to the projector. During free time you can recall your memories by displaying them on a projector. Your children feel so excited by seeing rhymes on that big screen.
Nowadays schools and colleges are using these projectors to a large extent. Students showing more interest in learning through live videos. Even governments are using it in their offices. Software companies and most of the other sector companies using it to give PowerPoint presentations. The projectors are being used in marriage functions to display the wedding on the screens for giving a better feel to all the family members and relatives who attend the function. The live concerts at stadiums are most common in the cities nowadays. For better visibility of the concert, large size screens with the best projectors are used. So the audience feels so good and shows more interest in the concert. Even prime minister using this in a large way to consult the ministers in video conferences. The clients of software companies prefer to explain the things on the projector for their fellow colleagues in India.
Best Projectors in India
1. Epson EH-TW650 Home Projector
- Big screen upto 300 inches at affordable cost
- Colour brightness of 3,100 Lumens with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- 2 HDMI ports with 1 port supporting MHL
- Maximum image size of 300 inches
Epson is one of the first names that come to mind when choosing the projectors for offices and conference rooms. Epson EH-TW650 enables you to experience full-HD cinema viewing at home as well. Here are some exciting features of the Epson EH-TW650.
Watching sporting action like the World Cup cricket or Wimbledon is an excellent experience using this projector. It is an ideal projector for conference rooms in offices because of its ability to generate vivid images in brightly lit rooms.
The 3LCD technology makes it a better performing projector than those working on the 1-chip DLP projectors.
2. Epson EB-S41 SVGA Projector
- Epson EB-S41 SVGA projector Brightness: 3300lm with HDMI Port
- White and colour brightness at 3,300lm. Sound Output: 2W Mono
- SVGA resolution. Power Supply Voltage: 100 - 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz
- High contrast ratio of 15,000:1. Fan Noise (Eco): 28dB
The Epson EB-S41 SVGA Projector is an excellent projector for huddles and meeting rooms. It maximizes your experience as the view widens. This multi-functional projector presents true-to-life images with its outstanding features.
For ensuring crystal clear images, it has the feature of color and white brightness of up to 3,300 lumens which result in stunning, captivating presentations. This projector has an SVGA resolution and a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1. In Eco-mode, its lamp life is up to 10,000 hours.
3. BenQ MS 506-P DLP Projector
- SVGA (800x600) Resolution
- ANSI Brightness: 3,200 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 13,000:1 ; PC 3D-Ready /
- Smart Eco Power Saving Technology; Up to 10,000 Hours Long Lamp Life
The BenQ MS 506-P DLP is simply the top choice for your home because of the dynamic sound and the perfect image displacement. Features including high contrast ratio, Smart Eco Lamp Saving Technology, and more definitely make it the best projector for a home in India. The best part is that the BenQ projector comes with a brightness of 3200 ANSI lumens.
The projector comes along with a lamp life of 10000 hours. This according to us is one of the highest in the Projection Industry. Apart from this, BenQ also has the No Source Detected feature to automatically reduce the brightness by 30% when not in use. There are almost four different pattern designs supported by the Musical Staff, Coordinate Chart, Worksheet, and Letter Formation.
4. Myra® TouYinGer X7 Led Projector
- Projection Screen Size (inch): 37-130inchs
- Optical Resolution : 800 x 600 dpi, Support 1080p Screen Range: 4: 3/16: 9
- Brightness: 1800 lumens, 3D: Support red blue 3D glasses
- Not recommended for Office presentation and Educational use. USB support only Pendrive not hard disk and phone
Next on our list is the Myra TouYinGer X7 LED Projector for houses. Though it may be a relatively new brand, it is great when it comes to quality
Myra takes up the third position on our list not just due to its economic pricing, but also due to its ability to support 3D projections.
5. Vivibright C80 Home Theater Portable LED Projector
- Brightness: 2200 Lumens ,Black and White color available
- Resolution: optical 1280x720.
- Max supported resolution: 1080p.
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
Vivibright C80 2200LM 720 P HD Home Theater Portable LED Projector with Remote Controller, Support HDMI, VGA, AV, USB Interfaces, White is a new product which comes to the market, to make users enjoy their viewing experience.
If you are planning to give a presentation in the office, or your friends’ circle wishes to watch a movie together along with theatre experience, this product is a must-have. Let us look at the features of this product.
6. UNIC UC46+ Mini Full HD LED WiFi Projector
- Interfaces dc in 2 x usb port hdmi 2x earphone jack vga
- LED WiFi Projector
- Finen graded
The Unic UC46 is a low-cost, entry-level budget LED projector aimed for personal usage at homes.
If you are someone setting up a low-cost mini home-theatre, owning an Unic UC46 Plus projector is worth the price.
The plastic chassis of this budget projector comes with a two-tone colour finish that masks the average quality of plastics used for the build. The connectivity ports of this projector are located on the sides, which again is a wise design choice.
The Unic UC46 features a single HDMI and USB port. This is sufficient for home uses as most probably, there will be only a single device connected with the projector at a time.
How to Choose the Best Projector?
First, you need to highlight the purpose of buying the projector. Because based on that the features your projector needs to have differed. Purposes can be categorized as below:
- For watching videos at home
- Teaching school students with videos
- Live classes for students at college
- Powerpoint presentation at the office
- Movie playing in open place during parties
- Displaying in marriage functions and so on
The most available resolution is of 1024×768 type. This is the preferable resolution projector should possess to give you a good quality picture on the screen. Nowadays this has been advanced and companies are manufacturing projectors with even 1280×800 to 1920×1200 resolution projectors. For home purposes 720pixels or 1024×768 resolution type projectors is sufficient.
- Colour Brightness
Brightness is measured in Lumens. This is one of the most important features because without clear brightness the picture will not be visible in a good way. The brightness adjustment should be easy to operate. In whatever the room brightness whether dark or bright room the image should appear in a clear way. Choose the best projector in India which has this kind of feature.
Lumens that required as per the purpose:
- The living room can have around 2000 lumens for good and clear picture visibility.
- Schools needed a minimum of 3000 lumens brightness as it will be somewhat in the open place.
- Lecture giving places needed at least 5000 lumens brightness if it has high lighting in the hall.
- Movie theatres and stadiums needed it in large amounts that are a minimum of 20,000 to 30,000 lumens as they cover a large area. With this amount of lumens, the projector displays pictures in a clear way for all the audience.
1. Latest features: There are many advancements that happened. Now the projectors can be connected in wireless mode without plugging in wires to the laptop. The clarity and resolutions are increased to the HDR level.
2. Price: The price range varies from thousands to lakhs based on the features available. Choose the projector features and so the price based on your purpose. Also, check the online reviews for better analysis and then purchase the one with the best features at a minimum available cost.
Placing position: The projector needs to be placed in some distance lower than the ceiling of the room. The distance between the projector and the screen should be the inapt position for a better view.
More Related Posts
- 9 Best 4K TVs in India 2021 – Reviews & Buying Guide
- Best i5 Processor In India 2021 – Reviews & Buying Guide
- 9 Best Dough Maker Machine in India 2021 – Reviews & Buying Guide
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API