Best Solar Water Heaters: With the growing population in India, it is difficult to provide electricity to all. Day by day it is becoming costly to purchase. The government is struggling to provide enough electricity for the whole population. With the advanced technologies government and companies working together to utilize solar energy. The mostly used solar energy-based product is a solar water heater. In this article, we are going to discuss the best solar heater in India.
Mainly during winter seasons, all the family members will be in the need of hot water to bath. Using the gas stove to heat the water will take a lot of time. You also cannot use wooden stick mud stoves. As the climate will be colder most of the time you can use electric water heaters during the winter season. But it is better to have a solar water heater so that whenever the sunrises it can store solar energy.
If there are children at your home you will be in need of hot water even during summer seasons. As there will be most of the solar energy during summers you can purchase the nest solar water heater in India. It saves you both time and money.
Benefits of using Solar Water Heater
- It won’t generate any pollution and keeps your environment clean.
- The cost of running is very low.
- There is no power consumption as it uses natural energy.
- It will reduce the electricity bill.
- The water you heated can be used for cooking and cleaning along with bathing.
Best Solar Water Heaters in India 2021
1. Supreme Solar 200 LPD Solar Water Heater
- It is 200 LPD Solar Water Heater
- Size : Standard
- Colour : Multicolour
Supreme Solar’s solar water heater is made of highly effective solar power cells that convert the Sunrays into solar energy which used for warming the water in your house.
It has 200 LPD and has multi crystalline solar cells which make it quite productive.
2. GreenLife GI Solar Water Heater
- Come with 5 years warranty
- COLOUR: orange
- Solar water heaters are manufactured with 2 mm thick gi sheet with epoxy coating
3. Racold Solar Domestic Alpha Pro Water Heater
- Capacity: 200 L | Wattage: 40 W |Color Name: Black
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Special Feature 1: Corrosion Resistant
- Special Feature 2: Optimum Energy Absorption And High Efficiency Is Ensured
4. Sun Zone Solar 100 LPD Flat Plate Water Heater
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Colour: Off-White
- Dimensions (L x B x H): 240 cm x 180 cm x 120 cm
- Powered By: Solar-Powered
5. TR Solar Energy 200 L P D Solar Water Heater
- Size : Standard
- Package Contents: 1 Solar Water Heater
- Made of High Efficieny Solar Cells
6. Hakke Industries Solar Water Heater
- Latest solar Water Heating , Durable and long life, Nil maintanance , Storage tanks are specially suitable for Indian hard water conditions.
- Guaranteey:- 10 Years , Comes With Angle Stand for Tank Mounting
- DGI Solar Water Heater ETC System , with 10 Tubes ?58, 1800 long , MS with HDGI Inner Tank 1.6 mm thick,
- Special Grade Borosilicate Glass Tube , Installation is possible in hard water area , Special Double & Triple Layered Glass Tube
7. Saur Shakti Stainless Steel Water Heater
- Material: Galvanised Iron, Color: Blue
- Size: 58 Mm 1.8 Ltr
- Included Components: 1 Solar Water Heater
- Tube size 58 mm 1.8 mtr. Tank dia 480 mm. Frame angle 45 degree. Inner Tank GI 2mm with glossy coating
How to choose the Best Solar Water Heater
- Online reviews
You need to know your requirement that means if you are choosing to place it for individual home buying single solar heater is sufficient. If it is for apartments you need to purchase more than 10 solar water heaters. If it is for the industrial purpose you need to purchase in bulk amount.
Capacity of the several water heaters specifies the amount of water that solar equipment can handle. The more the capacity the more the water can be retained and can heat. So for home purposes, the less capacity solar heater is enough. For apartments and industries, large capacity solar heaters need to be purchased.
Generally, the solar heater tubes made of glass and water tanks will be made of stainless steel, silicon-coated, and galvanized iron. Choose the company model with good material quality as it is the main part of absorbing solar energy.
Choose the solar water heater company which gives more warranty period. Because there are chances of material getting rusted as it is exposed to the open air. With more warranty period you can exchange and gets benefited.
The size of the water heater determines the water it can store and also how faster it can heat the water. If your family size is small then the small size water heater will be sufficient. If your family size is more than 10 members then go for medium size solar water heater. If you are purchasing it for industrial purpose better option is to go for a very large size solar water heater. Choosing the size as per your purpose will also decide the space it covers on your rooftop. If you are living in a small individual house you can’t go with a large size solar water heater as it occupies more space. In industries and apartments as the rooftops will be so large you can go with a large size solar water heater.
Usually, the price of a solar water heater will be more. But this will benefit in the future by reducing your electricity bill, installation charges, and maintenance costs. The solar water heaters will be placed for less price than the usual price during offer times. It is better to purchase by going through online marketing websites during festival sessions.
- Online reviews
Now a day’s people are showing interest in purchasing the products online by reading the online reviews. By using this method you can compare a lot of company products and purchase the best product.
As the solar water heaters are new to the market you can’t trust the company without seeing the standards and certificates it provides. See whether the company is government certified or not. Without the basics standards, there are chances of it getting damaged within less time and even harm you by generating electric shocks and spoils your environment.
• As the solar water heaters are placed in open rooftops be careful with your children to not touch it when there is heavy sunrise.
• It can harm your children’s hands and pain them.
• Provide enough coverage during rainy and winter seasons otherwise there are high chances of it getting rusted.
Last update on 2021-02-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API