Best Stubble Trimmers: Of course, we all love to look smart, clean and well shaved in order for the society to attach respect and acceptability to us while we roam our environs, facial hair is one thing people now tend to attach this property to and a well shaved stubble is a key to all this trait.
In fact, most people have attached sentiments to facial hair because they all believe that is shows off masculinity. However, or whatever has made stubble now portray attractiveness is one thing we can’t say for sure, but can sure bet that a well-trimmed stubble would have the ladies looking in your direction. To be honest, there has been a study that showed that men with stubble have been regarded as more attractive than their clean shaved counterparts and this is not one of those aspects you should miss out from as a young man.
Of course, to keep those amazing stubble, you definitely need a kit dedicated for this purpose and that’s where stubble trimmers come to play a role. Now to save you time and the misery of having to make the research in finding the perfect stubble for you, we have done extensive research in finding out the best stubble trimmers you can get, and not only that but stubble trimmers that give value for your money.
Factors To Consider While Choosing Your Best Stubble Trimmer
1. Length Setting: Everyone has their length setting preferences, therefore it is best to find out if the stubble trimmer has the specified hair leng
th setting that would suit your taste.
2. Reviews: If you have ascertained the first point above, it is very much necessary that you look out at online shops and review sites like this one to find out if there are good reviews about your pick trimmer.
3. Battery Life: If your pick isn’t able to hold a considerable amount of charge, then you obviously shouldn’t consider it.
4. Cost: Finally, are you getting the value back for your money? You have to consider the pricing of the product and weigh the odds to know if you are actually getting a real value for the money to be spent on the stubble trimmer.
As earlier said, we have taken out time to make the research and came up with the most amazing stubble trimmers out there in the market for you. All you need do is read carefully and choose the best stubble trimmer that would serve and provide value for your cash.
Top 5 Best Stubble Trimmers in 2020 For Men
This is one of the most talked about men stubble trimmer in the market. The reason being that it keeps that facial hair smooth and sweet looking. It comes in at an affordable price, therefore maintaining your stubble at a lean budget and more so, it has an excellent performance.
This nickel-metal hydride battery powered trimmer which comes with its beard comb, stubble comb, an obvious power adapter, and cleaning brush boasts of 20 different length settings ranging from 0.5mm up to 10mm (in a 0.5mm incremental basis).
It is considered one of the globe’s top rated stubble trimmers because it can get to be used up to five times when fully charged and most of all can be washed clean considering the fact that it is water resistant. The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3500 offers real value for its pricing. One thing you might want to consider is the fact that it does not come with a contour guide.
- Self-sharpening titanium blades to cut each hair perfectly
- 20 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/32 inch (0.5millimeter) to 13/32 inch (10 millimeters), easily adjustable and lock in with the trimmer’s zoom wheel
- Advanced lithium ion battery delivers up to 120 minutes run time after a 1-hour charge
- Washable heads for easy cleaning
- Beard comb for a skin-friendly trim; Automatic voltage: 100 to 240 Volt
- The Blade is made out of Titanium
- It is water resistant and can be washed
- The blades are made of titanium and not steel
- Has a long lasting battery life
- Has a variety of adjustments
- Easy to use
- Has a good price
- Not necessarily the best
- Has no contour comb
This is definitely one stubble trimmer that stands tall among the rest. It is quite similar to the Philip Norelco beard trimmer 3500 mentioned above, but this time it this stubble trimmer comes with even shorter length setting at 0.4mm and up to 15 different adjustment lengths that go as high as 5mm. It’s no news that its 0.4mm length is the perfect level for those perfect 5 o’clock shadow for thick dark hair.
The Conair for Men i-stubble trimmer is made with an LCD screen that displays most of what you’ll be setting up on the device. It in fact display items such as the length setting currently in use and battery life. Also, it is powered by dual nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries which can last from 45 minutes to as much as 90 minutes. With the length variations, you can be guaranteed a nice, comfortable and well trimmed beard.
- From 5 o’clock shadow to designer stubble – get the perfect stubble look with Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer; safe on sensitive skin. Kindly refer to the user manual for troubleshooting steps and how-to video posted here
- Unique floating contouring head tracks the curves of your face for extra comfort and control; Electronic length control from 0.4mm to 5mm for a total of 15 settings visible with LCD display
- Flip Back guide comb ~ remove the comb to use the advanced blades for fine line trimming and detailing
- Razor sharp blades ~ chemically etched 60-degree trimming arcs make the cleanest sharpest cuts
- A full charge provides 45-minutes of use and quick charge for a single stubble trim; i-Stubble must be charged for 16 hours before its first use
- It is lightweight
- It is easy to use
- It has a long lasting battery life
- It has very accurate and sharp electrochemical blades
- it has unique floating contour head
- It is definitely a true stubble trimmer out there as a result of its low length settings
This is yet another stubble trimmer that gives value for the money used in its purchase. The Philips Norelco QT4070 Stubble Trimmer Pro is a trimmer with amazingly 19 different length settings with the lowest setting as low as 0.5mm and can all the way up to 18mm. It comes with accessories such as a cleaning brush, two combs, and a charger. One thing peculiar to this stubble trimmer is the fact that it comes with a turbo button used to easily and effectively trim thick dark hair in highly dense facial hair areas.
Lithium-Ion battery power this device for as long as of trimming with a one time charge, more so, you can know exactly how much power is left with a power LED indicator made available in this design.
It is perfectly designed for even the most difficult trimming task ranging from stubble down to beard because of its a large range of length settings.
- Integrated vacuum system – vacuum system captures cut hairs for mess-free trimming
- 18 secured length settings from 1/32 inch up to 23/32 inch (1mm up to 18mm)
- 1/64 inch (.5mm) stubble setting
- Turbo power boost button – boosts cutting and fan speed
- It has turbo boost that can help with the toughest trimming jobs effectively
- It has a battery indicator to know what value of charge you are left with.
- It has a variety of length settings
- It is perfect for both stubble and beard trimming
- It’s obviously one of the best out there
- Has a vaccum cleaning system which obviously would save you a bunch of time
- There’s availability of contour comb in this regard
- Not washable
- Quite on the high side as far as price is considered
Despite being one of the most affordable in this list, it stands to prove that not all cheap items are actually crap. It comes with 10 different length settings and a lock mechanism helping you to achieve a clean and accurate trim on your stubble for that attractive look you’ve always longed for.
The blades are made of chromium steel and yet another amazing fact is that they are self sharpening. How many cheap stubble trimmers come with such a feature?
Though it still remains affordable, you should know that it wouldn’t outperform the more expensive counterparts mentioned above. As a result of fewer length settings, it should be obvious that you won’t be able to use this trimmer for longer facial hairs, such as trimming beards.
- 10 built-in length settings with an exclusive locking feature, which delivers a precise and customizable trimming experience without multiple separate attachments
- Self-sharpening blades made of finely ground Chromium steel
- Secured length settings ensure an even trim every time
- Skin-friendly trimmer with rounded tips and comb prevent skin irritation
- High-performance battery with up to 45 minutes of cordless use after a 10-hour charge
- It comes with self sharpening chromium blades
- It has a considerable long lasting battery life
- It is very much affordable
- It has 10 length settings
- It is suitable for any skin type as it is skin friendly and made to avoid skin irritations
- It has quite a limited number of length settings, thus you can not use it for trimming for longer facial hair such as beards.
This is yet another amazing product that can be used for most facial hair trimming such as beards and stubble. The design for the TRYM II in terms of stubble trimmers is one of its kind, coming with an amazing simplistic design that would light up that bathroom.
Unlike most of the stubble trimmers mentioned above, it does not boast of several length settings but comes with 4 attachments of sizes 1.8mm, 3mm, 6mm, & 9mm.
- HIGH-VELOCITY MOTOR: Powered by an upgraded, rechargeable 600mAh lithium-ion battery, this beard trimmer for men provides up to 80 minutes of continuous cordless use and fully recharges in just 2 hours
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: Precise stainless steel blade on beard trimmer never snags or pulls at your hair
- CORDLESS ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This beard kit offers a comfortable grip and maximum control during longer manscaping sessions or when trimming tricky areas
- SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN: Clean design of this beard grooming kit looks stylish on any bathroom counter and makes a perfect Father’s Day gift
- WHAT YOU GET: Trimmer, charging base, 4 trim combs, USB charging cable, and wall charger, cleaning brush, oil, storage bag, 5 Year Warranty, caring customer support, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide
- Excellent metal blades for perfect cuts
- One of the best designs you can come across for a trimmer out there.
- Comes with a nice battery
- It gives value for the money as long as the price is concerned.
- Does not have a large set of length settings
Now we have guided you around choosing the best stubble trimmers you can come across in the market, it is left for you to go through this post thoroughly, know your exact needs with the features to look out for mentioned before the review and then choose the best trimmers for the badass stubble you wish to keep to look more attractive to those female folks out there.
What are you waiting for? Hit your choice and get the perfect look no matter what age you think you are.