Best UPS For PC: Power outages can be something that has become quite common. A UPS can be one of the best options to tackle this issue handle a sudden lack of electricity. Choosing the best UPS for PC should ideally be the right option if you want to save your data and safeguard your computer.
But, how should you choose the best UPS for computers in India? The tips here should help you pick the right one right away.
10 Best UPS For PC in India
- Features sleep mode charging
- Automatic voltage protection for boost and buck AVR
- Generator compatible
- Auto-restart/auto charge
- Compact Design Line Interactive UPS with Load Capacity of 360Watts / 600VA
- Three Battery Backed up and Surge Protected 6A, 2/3 Pin Output Indian Power Socket
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) with Wide Input Voltage Range 145-290V
- 1x7.2Ah Battery provides 20 - 75 min. Back-Up time *as per the load
- Protects you from data loss
- Up to 40 minutes* at a standard PC load with 18.5” LED monitor ; Input Voltage - 230VAC ; Input Voltage Range: 140-300VAC ; Input Frequency: 45-65 Hz (Auto Sensing) ; Output Voltage: 230VAC ; Output Voltage Regulation (Batt.): 195-253V ; Output Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
- Up to 3 Hours** with load of 4 Cameras and 1 x 4 CH DVR without Monitor
- Battery backup may vary depending on the configuration of computer system and other devices connected to UPS.Under testing conditions with 1 x 4 CH DVR without HDD and Camera without IP enabled.
- Application: One computer with 43 cm TFT monitor& one printer (except laser printer)
- Product Warranty: 24 Months
- Off-mode battery charging with high voltage protection
- Backup time : 10 -15 minutes at battery full charge condition
- 700VA or 390 watts
- 3 battery backed cum surge protected sockets, one surge only socket
- Safely-shutdown your PC when battery runs out
- Surge protection on all sockets
- 600VA/360W INTELLIGENT UPS - This line-interactive UPS equipped with Boost and Buck AVR defends against under voltages and overvoltages with supreme ease
- MULTIFUNCTION LED INDICATION - Nirantar 622 displays multiple LED indication to signal charging and different modes. Beeping alarm notification for Backup Mode – Beeping every 10 sec. Low Battery – Beeping every second. Overload - Beeping every 0.5 sec. Fault – Beeping continuously
- AUDIBLE ALARM NOTIFICATION - The alarm notifications in back up mode makes Nirantar UPS 622, a smart choice for uninterrupted work & play
- BATTERY - Nirantar UPS 22 can be charged up to 90% in 6 hours so you can get set and go in electrifying speed
- Line Interactive UPS (Built in Battery)
- Capacity: 800VA | Battery: 12V, 9Ah | Backup: ~25 mins
- Warranty: 2 yrs on UPS & 1 yr on battery (1st yr on-site & 2nd yr carry-in)
- ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- 40-50 Min (For 1Pc)
- Boost function for low input
- Over voltage protection
- Extended input voltage range of 135 to 300 volts
What features should you look for in the Best UPS for PC in India?
Well, a few of the best features you should opt for in your choice of best UPS for gaming PC or other normal UPS options.
A few of the factors you should check out for the best UPS for PC can include the following-
The number of outlets
The number of outlets on the UPS will be decided based on the number of devices you would want to connect to. Finalize the number of devices you would want to connect to your UPS. The minimum number of devices you would want to connect would-be PC, router, printer, and modem.
The choice of the best UPS for the computer would be dependent upon the power efficiency that it offers you. We would suggest opting for buying a UPS with 700 VA or more. A single LED monitor would require around 600 VA of power. Calculate the total number of devices and their wattage. This should give you an idea of how much power would you need on your UPS.
A few extra features on the UPS would decide the functionality of the UPS. If you are looking for the best UPS brand for computer in India, check out the additional features for a better degree of safety for your devices. Some of these advanced features would include USB connection, battery disconnection notification and indication of the power consumption levels. A software for the UPS can also be an indication of the best UPS for PC in India.
The best UPS for PC in India would be the one that provides you access to an improved and enhanced backup time. A good UPS should be the one that provides you access to a minimum of 40 minutes to one hour of backup. If you are looking for a UPS just to ensure that you can safely turn off your computer, a backup time of around 15 minutes should be sufficient.
The warranty period would be yet another factor you should be careful enough. The best UPS brand for computer in India should be the one that offers a minimum warranty period of 2 to 3 years. In fact, the warranty period would be equivalent to the lifetime of the battery used in the UPS. Once the battery starts decaying, you will notice that the UPS begins malfunctioning. Make sure you buy a UPS with highest warranty possible.
Well, that should have helped you in how to pick the best UPS for PC. Get access to the best experience of getting the best PC protection ever. Pick your UPS wisely and get access to the best protection for your PC.