Best Xerox Machine in India: Are you not that much educated? Are you planning to do business with less available money? Do you have a small place for business?
Then you can go for keeping the Xerox shop. It needed less knowledge and a small space. As children and students having lots of need to have Xerox, placing your shop near schools and colleges benefits you. Friends prefer to Xerox their teacher’s notes instead of writing it again which is a waste of time.
Competitive exams preparing people always prefer to have the Xerox of the coaching material. Teachers keep tests to the students by writing one question paper and Xeroxing it. So the purpose of the Xerox machine is vast. You can get success in business by placing it in the right location.
Xerox machine is bulk in size so no one prefers to buy it for home usage. This is used for commercial purposes only. As printers are of small size they are being purchased for home usage. Xerox is also of less cost in the market whereas printing is of a high cost. It is not worth buying the Xerox machine for home purposes.
On the other hand, whatever the business may be Xerox machine is the necessary component. It is being used both on small scale and large scale businesses. We will help you with how to choose the best multifunction laser printer in India.
So, if you are in search of the best Xerox Machine, there are a few crucial factors that you must check before buying:
- Highest Resolution: Higher the resolution, the higher will be the printing quality. Therefore, this is a significant factor to check before you buy one.
- Page per Minute: Pages per minute is the printing speed of your machine. A higher rate will be better if you are printing on a large scale.
- Tray Capacity: It will be beneficial if the printer has a capacity of at least 150 pages.
Best Xerox Machines For Small Business or Office
1. HP Laserjet M1005 Multifunction Laser Printer
- Printer type - LaserJet; Functionality - Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy), Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Black & White only
- Connectivity - USB ; 2 inch LCD display
- Pages per minute - 14 ; Cost per page - Rs 1.4 - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing)
When it comes to xerox machines, all of us want a machine that takes a minimal cost to print and is priced reasonably as well. The HP LaserJet M1005 has both these things. With this printer-scanner-photocopier, in your house, you can print or photocopy per page is just 1.4 rupees.
This is our top recommendation as it is a 3-in-1 monochrome Xerox machine, which means that it can print, copy, and scan with ease. Apart from the standard mode of photocopying, this machine also has an economy mode, which you can use to print at cheaper rates. You can copy a document up to 99 times, without having to do the process manually.
2. Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, App
- Pages per minute - 33 pages (Black & White), 15 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page - 7 paise (Black & White), 18 paise (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month)
The Epson EcoTank all-in-one printer can be used for printing, scanning, and copying. This machine is built to bring down costs and improve productivity as it enables you spill-free and error-free refilling with individual bottles with designated nozzles.
It comes with 4 original Epson ink bottles, one of each color namely, black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inside the box. This printer is ideal for home or office work as it prints 300 black and white pages and 15 color pages per minute.
3. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw
- Printer type: 3-in-1 print, copy, and scan. Compact, affordable black and white printer, perfect for home use.
- Reliable connectivity: Print from your smartphone, computer, or laptop using Wi-Fi Direct, high-speed USB 2.0, and Ethernet.
- Easy mobile printing: Print, scan, and copy from your smartphone using the HP Smart app.
- High-speed printing: Get crisp, superior-quality prints at the speed of up to 21 pages/minute.
The first on the list is HP Laserjet Pro. It is a multi-function Xerox machine. It is a smart machine that lets one print documents directly through their smartphones, tablets, and computers. Apart from this, it also carries numerous other features and is highly compatible.
So, whether you want to print your kid’s project or scan an important document of your office work, this Xerox machine is the perfect pick. It comes with a compact design so you can place it anywhere in the house as it does not take too much space. With this machine, you can get a crystal-clear and crisp image. When you purchase this Xerox machine, you can avail of the following benefits.
4. Canon MF244DW Laser Printer
- Printer Type- Laser, Functionality- All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy)
- Printer Output- Mono (Black)
- Connectivity- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Canon PRINT Business, Canon Print Service, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Mopria
- Display panel- 6.9cm BW LCD
5. Samsung M2876 Laserjet Printer
- Save time with faster print speeds
- Present a favorable impression with high-quality prints
- Produce sharp copies and scans with clear text and images
- Produce more types of documents with support for heavy media
6. Kyocera Kyom2040Dn 1102S32Us0 Laserjet Printer
How to Choose the Best Xerox Machine in India?
1. Resolution: Higher resolution Xerox machines cost higher but the printing quality they give is also higher. As people need the matter on the Xerox paper to be dark and so buying it with higher resolution is preferable.
2. Printing speed: It is the number of pages being printed per minute. If you have a high demand for Xerox machines in your area then you need to purchase one with high printing speed.
3. Operation: It needs to be so easy to operate without any confusion. The options provided on the machine should be understood easily.
4. Colour: The color of the output pages depends on the type of Xerox machine you choose. They are of two types:
- Monochrome Xerox machine: They give output only in black color.
- Colour Xerox machine: They print the text and the images in the required colors as present on the referring page.
Having the Xerox machine which can give color pages as output is preferable. So that you can get more money.
5. Budget: It depends on the demand for your Xerox machine. If you need to make lots of copies a day then you need to purchase high end model. If demand is at a medium level then you need to buy a medium-range Xerox machine. The price ranges from 35,000 and 2,50,000 in India.
6. Cartridges: The cartridges are costing too high nowadays. So it is advisable to choose the Xerox machine which can use the cartridge of better quality.
7. Paper handling capacity: You need to know the purpose of your Xerox machine. That means whatever the paper size you work on matters a lot. If you print small size pages then a smaller size Xerox machine is sufficient. If there is a demand for printing large size pages in your area then you need to purchase the large size Xerox machine.
8. Power consumption: Choose the model with better energy efficiency so that the power consumption will be less.
9. Tray capacity: Number of pages that can be placed at a time in-tray of the Xerox machine. Choose a machine which is having at least a capacity of 150 pages.
10. Weight: The light-weight Xerox machines are preferable for small scale business people. Even if you want to shift your location then you can move it easily because of its lightweight. Large scale business people can choose the heavyweight machine.
11. Volume: The page volume depends on the large or small scale business. Choosing the Xerox machine depends on this factor also.
12. Network connection: With the help of the network connection you can give the pages to be printed by the use of the laptop or desktop. By your Xerox machine having this option, you can save your energy of not moving to the place of location of your machine every time.
13. Advanced feature: Nowadays the multifunctioning Xerox machine became so common. It can do Xerox, printing, and scanning. With the help of this machine, you can save money. Just buying one machine you can do three things. It occupies less space in your office. If your office is of small size then you can choose this type of Xerox machine.
More Related Posts
- 10 Best i9 Laptops To Buy in 2021 – Our Best Picks & Reviews
- 9 Best Sewing Machines in India 2021 – Reviews & Buying Guide
Last update on 2022-10-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API