Best Air Cooler in India: Are you feeling so hot in your home? Do you want something which keeps your body cool? Can’t you afford a lot of money on it? Is your old age parents getting so hot? Are your children feeling bad with the dry climate?
Then we suggest you purchase the best air cooler. Air cooler is the one that can cool your room and keep you happy. It can be easily moved from one place to another place. Coming to cost it costs within the low to the medium range where everyone can afford.
With the growing pollution and due to global warming the summers are becoming so hot. The people were unable to bear such a huge dryness. Everyone is in a need to purchase the air cooler for their home purpose. Even the small scale business people are choosing to purchase the best air cooler to make their business profitable. With the help of air conditioners, one can cool their business places and homes but it costs too high. The people who can afford more can choose to purchase the best air conditioner.
By keeping all these people we were explaining in detail about the best air cooler.
Best Air Cooler in India 2020
1. Crompton Ozone 75-Litres Desert Air Cooler
- Capacity: 75 Litres; Ideal for room size of upto 550 Sq Ft.
- Product dimensions (LxBxH): 61.0 cm x 40.5 cm x 120.0 cm
- Always allow for CROSS-VENTILATION in your area / room, else cooler won’t work effectively
- Effective Honeycomb Cooling Pads, Air Speed control
When you are looking for a good dessert cooler to beat the summer heat, there are few brands that stand out. One of those brands is the Crompton Ozone 75 Liter, Desert Cooler. If you are looking for coolers this year, there are a few upgrades in traditional cooler technology that you will find interesting.
The Crompton Ozone 75 Litre Desert Air Cooler is designed to be a heavy-duty cooling machine, which looks as decent as a cooler can look and functions very well. This particular cooler has the capability to cool a room/medium-sized hall of up to 550 sq ft effectively. Typically, one can use it in the bedroom. However, it does function very well in a living room or hall.
2. Symphony HiCool-i Modern Personal Room Air Cooler
- Capacity: Large 31 litres with empty water tank alarm; Coverage Area: Ideal for room size up to 50 cubic meters (Keep door/window open for cross ventilation & effective cooling)
- Warranty: 1 year on manufacturing defects. For any product-related queries, please contact_us on: [079-30130111 / 09510070111] Note: (Warranty is applicable from the date of invoice)
- Cooling Media: Highly-effective honeycomb cooling pad and cool flow dispenser ensures superior cooling
- Technology: Powered by i-pure technology with multistage air purification filters such as allergy filter, bacteria filter, smell filter, PM 2.5 wash filter, and dust filter that delivers fresh and filtered cool air
This Symphony Hicool Air Cooler comes with Remote control and is capable of cooling the small room in minutes. There is also an ice cube chamber for giving instant cooling.
‣ This air cooler has i-pure technology with multistage air purification filters.
‣ These are capable of removing bacteria and particulates matters. It has allergy, dust, bacteria, PM 2.5 filter which also gives some features of an air purifier.
‣ With its 31 liters of capacity, it is ideal for room size up to 50 sq ft. If you keep your door and window open for cross ventilation then it will give maximum cooling.
‣ It has a Highly effective honeycomb cooling pad along with a cool flow dispenser. Which ensures superior cooling.
3. Bajaj Platini PX97 Torque 36-litres Personal Air Cooler
- Capacity: 36 Litres; Ideal for room size of upto 150 Sq Ft. Suitable for all climates and coastal regions
- Product dimensions (LxBxH): 45.5 cm x 43.5 cm x 82.0 cm
- Honeycomb cooling media, easily removable pads; 3 Side cooling pad for enhanced performance
- Castor wheel for easy mobility
If you looking for an air cooler that is ideal for coastal regions, then this air cooler makes the cut. With a capacity of 36 liters, it can serve well for a small sized room of 150 Sq. meters. The super air delivery system ensures cool air is spread across the entire room. The medium sized tank ensures longer cooling durations.
The 3-speed fan control faciliates idea distribution of cool air. The castor wheels make it easy to move between rooms in case you’d be using this cooler in many rooms. The body construction could be better, plastic screws are used which can be replaced by metal screws.
4. Bajaj PCF 25DLX 24-litres Personal Air Cooler
- Capacity: 24 Litres; Ideal for room size of upto 150 Sq Ft. Suitable for all climates and costal regions
- Product dimensions (LxBxH): 36.5 cm x 33.0 cm x 70.5 cm
- Hexacool Technology : Specially designed cooling media with hexagonal design, delivering maximum cooling with minimum water consumption
- Turbo Fan Technology : Fan based cooling for efficent circulation of air
With a powerful air throw (up to 5.48 m), this cooler can effectively cool every nook and corner of your room. With this cooler, you would wish that you could bring it to your school or office for a more motivated atmosphere to lessen down the stress.
5. Crompton Aura Woodwool 55-Litre Desert Cooler
- 45 feet air throw distance, air delivery – 4200 m2/hr, auto fill for hassle free usage castor wheels for easy mobility, water level indicator, water drain plug for easy cleaning
- Speed modes: High, medium and low
- Air throw distance (ft): 45
- Auto-swing louvers for 4 way air deflection
The Crompton Honeycomb Desert Cooler is a large capacity cooler made for long time usage with low power consumption. This cooler can work on 190W power and is inverter compatible so that the users get uninterrupted cooling even on the inverter. The water capacity of 88 liters comes with a compartment for ice as well. It has an auto-swing feature with 4-way air deflection and has 5 wheels for movement.
6. Blue Star DA35LMA 35 Litre Desert Air Cooler
- UV protect coat
- Thermal overload protection
- Castor wheels
- Ice chamber
Blue Star has long been manufacturing cooling solutions such as deep freezer, air conditioners, and water coolers. Now, it has introduced its all-new range of Desert Air Cooler, which has been loaded with the top-notch features to offer the best performance. Coming with the UV protection coat, this air cooler has been destined to serve you for an extended period of time.
With the thermal overload protection, safety, and security of the user has been given top priority. The caster wheels have been fixed at the bottom for superior portability and the ice chamber would help deliver cool air all throughout the summer. Moreover, the cord winder of this air cooler would assist in keeping the power cord safe from any damages.
How to choose the Best Air Cooler
- Power consumption
- Remote control
Explaining in detail about each parameter:
The size of the air cooler should be fit enough for the place you choose. If it is for the home purpose the small size will be sufficient as it needs to cool less space. For the business purpose, you need to choose the larger size coolers.
- Power consumption
The power consumption should be less because while paying the current bill on month end you feel so bad on it. Choose the best air cooler in India with the feature of consuming less power so that you will be happy.
The capacity shows how much water in liters the cooler can carry. The capacity should be not too low because you cannot fill it with water every time. For home purposes, medium-capacity carrying will be enough. Choose the best cooler for a home with good carrying capacity. For business purposes, high capacity coolers will be good to purchase.
Choose the best coolers in India which can give more warranty period. There are chances of cooler getting damaged in less time. So choose the company product with more warranty period so that you can repair it or exchange it when it gets damaged.
The base should be strong enough. As you will be moving it from one place to another place. And also make sure the wheels are not too delicate. It should be perfect enough as the whole weight of the air cooler rests on it.
- Remote control
Remote control is the most advanced feature that came nowadays. With the help of this feature now the people can operate the air cooler by sitting or by lying on the bed. There is no need to go near the cooler always. They can increase or decrease the cooler speed and also switch it on or off by just using the remote. They can even change the swing mode with the help of this.
The design should be in such a way that the air should be dispersed properly from the wings to the whole room. The room should get cooled within less time. The length and width should be as per the standards so that it can stand erect and also produces good output. Choose the best coolers in India with an accurate design.
The air cooler should not create any noise. As the air cooler is being placed in the bedrooms or halls or in business places it irritates the people if it makes noise.
The price range varies from 5,000 to 20,000 and even more. The more they cost the more the features will be. The low price air cooler will not get a remote controller. One should go near the air cooler and need to operate it. The medium price air coolers will have a remote control option. So if you need the remote control for your air cooler choose the best air cooler in India 2020 with price more than 10,000 rupees.
The cleaning of the air cooler should be easy enough as the water in the air cooler may carry dust particles. As we need to clean the air cooler frequently the way of cleaning should be easier one no need to open the whole part of the air cooler and it should be just tube connection be used to remove the wastewater. Choose the best air cooler in India with good cleaning capability.