Best UV Water Purifier in India: Do you have a fear of drinking tap or tin water? Are you more conscious of your health? Do you want to live longer by drinking safe water? Are you in a need of pure water for you and your family? Are you getting rid of purchasing tin waters? Are you not sure of the purity of the tin water?
To happen all these things you need to purchase the best UV water purifier. With the help of the UV water purifier, you can make all your things go happily. The best water purifier in India should be your choice to purchase.
Top 10 Best UV Water Purifier in India
Do you know water is the more important thing for our bodies! If you keep your body hydrated then you can get out of many diseases. With the help of the water, people can live a longer life. Our body contains more amount of water. Doctors always suggest drinking lots and lots of water to stay healthy.
Among the water purifiers mostly UV protection became an important type in the market. Go through the various models available in the market and purchase one that suits your location. In some areas, the people will get bore water for drinking then they choose the highly purifying water purifier. RO and UV both must need them. If the water is not containing so much dust then can go with the UV water purifier.
1. HUL Pureit Copper+ Mineral RO + UV + MF
- Color: Black and Copper, Capacity: 8 litres, Power: 60 watts, Input Water Temperature: 10˚ to 40˚C, Operative Input voltage: 100 -300V ac; 50Hz, Material tank type: Food grade engineered plastic
- Can be used for TDS upto 2000 ppm. Please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier
- Product Dimensions: Length 36.1cm X Width 35cm X Height 44.70cm, has a storage tank capacity of upto 8 Liters under running water
- Kindly note: For every litre of water purified, 650 ml of water is thrown out by the machine. It is encouraged to save the water in a container and use it for cleaning utensils, washing clothes. Warranty: 1 year on product (Consumables and additional accessories are not covered in warranty)
This Hindustan Unilever Ltd Pureit RO water purifier comes with a Copper Charge Technology which enriches water with the goodness of copper. It combines the property of Copper+ RO+UV+MF along with advanced 7-stage water purification. In it, there is the electrochemical dissolution of copper in water which charges RO water with 99.8% pure copper in real-time just before dispensing. Cooper boosts immunity, improves digestion, helps fight obesity, and many more.
It comes with a big 8-liters water storage tank along with a high purification capacity of up to 28 liters per hour. Its shiny black color along with strikingly attractive copper shade around the dispensing area gives it an ultra-modern look & feel. The color-changing LED indicators to give an attractive look along with informing you about filter change, a tank full.
2. Eureka Forbes Aquasure UV Water Purifier
- Kindly note: For every litre of water purified, 650 ml of water is thrown out by the machine. It is encouraged to save the water in a container and use it for cleaning utensils, washing clothes.
The Aquaflow DX is the best choice if you are planning to buy an electric water purifier. This is designed with a dual cartridge and it can eliminate suspended particles, organic compounds, and odor from water and make your drinking water sweet.
This smart water purifier gives you 2 liters of water in a minute. During the fluctuations of voltages, this purifier ensures you work perfectly as there is a built in voltage stabilizer.
3. KENT Maxx Wall Mountable/Table Top UV + UF
- Multiple purification by UV+UF process happens first by UV followed by hollow fibre UF membrane to completely filter out dead bacteria, viruses and cysts
- Country of Origin- India
- Wall-mounted design to be suited for domestic purposes
- Detachable storage tank for easy removal and cleaning
You will really like the dual UV and UF purification process of the purifier which provides 100% pure, tasty and healthy drinking water for you and your family. Moreover, the unit has a unique feature of a computerized controlled alarm system that alerts you to change the filters or UV lamp. Moreover, the unit has an inbuilt voltage stabilizer to stabilize the power fluctuations.
4. Eureka Forbes UV+UF Water Purifier
- Type: Electric with storage; Installation Type: Wall Mount / Table Top
- Warranty details: 1 year on product
- Technology: UV+UF water purification
- Capacity:7 litres
Apart from the amazing filtration and easy to use functions, the Enhance has a perfect design that goes with almost every modern Indian kitchen. The compact dimensions help it to be used even in the smallest kitchen without any issue of free space.
The plastic water tank makes it a fairly lightweight purifier so you won’t find any issue while moving your house or removing it from the scratch.
5. A.O.Smith Z1 UV 10 Litre
- Colour: Black; Power: 36 watts; Input Water Temperature: 5°C to 45°C; Operative Input VOLTAGE: 150 ~300V AC, 50 Hz; Material Tank Type : Virgin food -grade ABS. Pressure Rating : 5 psi to 30 psi
- Suitable for most Markets of Mumbai, Pune, Gujarat, Goa and Kerela. Suitable for water having less then 200 TDS or municipal water
- 36.9 cms (Length)x 32.6 cms (Width) x 48.2 cms (Height)
- 1-Year* Warranty on all electrical and functional part, except UV lam and filters (* Z1 model is suggested for TDS up to 200ppm) .
AO Smith is a top international brand of water purifiers producing some of the best UV water purifiers in India. It has a sleek appearance and boasts of a reliable performance because of its excellent features.
Appearance-wise, the AO Smith Z1 is ideal for enhancing the kitchen environment. It works on UV technology and performs the best when purifying water with TDS levels less than 200 ppm.
6. HUL Pureit Eco Water Saver Mineral RO+UV+MF
- Color: Black, Capacity: 10 litres, Power: 36 watts, Input Water Temperature: 10˚ to 40˚C, Operative Input voltage: 110 -240V;50Hz, Material tank type: Food grade engineered plastic
- This water purifier provides advanced 7 stage purification to ensure 100% RO water. It enriches water with essential minerals to provide safe and sweet drinking water
- Can be used for TDS up to 2000 ppm. Designed to treat multiple sources of water: Borewell, Tanker, or Tap water.
- Included in the box: Water Purifier, Installation Kit, External Sediment Filter
7. P-LINK® Black Edition RO+UV+TDS+
- Black Edition Come With One Year National Warranty & Total Installation Kit.
- Construction With ABS Food Grade Material.
- SS (stainless steel) UV Chamber Come with LED 99% Kills Bacteria
- Fully Automatic operation, Auto Flushing.
How to Choose the Best Water Purifier in India?
These purifiers will kill the harmful chemicals and will purifier the water to the utmost level. In this process, they may even make the water less of minerals. Make sure to pour this water into the ragi container so that it again gains the minerals and gives you enough strength.
By knowing all these things you have to purchase one among the top 10 water purifiers in India. If you do so then you will get fulfilled with the dreams which you are hoping to happen in your life. The best water purifier in India to be chosen by going through many features. Here we are providing a few features which you need to consider while purchasing the best water purifier in India.
The material quality of the water purifier should be good as it needs to get hanged in your kitchen. It should not be broken easily and make sure it is of strong quality. The water it purifies should be of good quality in nature.
The water purifier should get fit enough to your kitchen wall. It should occupy the space as per your requirement. If it occupies more space then you cannot fix it easily as you need to remove some of the other things in your kitchen. Choose the best water purifier in India which suits your kitchen.
The water capacity which it can carry should be more. You no need to switch it on when the tank gets empty. If it can carry more water for one round of switch on then you can refill it fewer times. The more capacity the weight will also get increased. Make sure the capacity and weight both suits to your requirement.
- Tap Connectivity
The tap connectivity should be correctly suitable for the water purifier fitting you choose. Otherwise, it is a waste of money to purchase the best water purifiers in India which do not suit your kitchen tap connection.
The filters which can absorb the dust from the tap water should be exchangeable easily. The replaceable filters should not cost you a lot of money. Make sure to choose the filters which can provide you a good amount of filtering capacity. That means they need to be strongly efficient in cleaning all the impurities present in the tap water which you get.
The filters should be easily cleanable and also the tank should be cleanable easily without making you keep more effort.
The price of the best UV water purifier will cost more money. They start from 5,000 rupees so make the wise choice while purchasing the best water purifiers in India. Make sure to purchase one among the top 10 water purifiers in India at your price. Don’t compromise on the quality. Purchase during the offer time so that you can get enough discount.
The standard of water purifier which you choose should be as much as possible. Purchase the highly certified product at your budget.
- Online Purchase
Purchasing online is the best option nowadays. People are updating the reviews after they purchase and use the water purifier. You can go through those reviews and can buy the one which suits your requirement.
Last update on 2021-10-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API