Best Food Processors in India: Food processor is the most important one to consider for the housewife. As they struggle much in the kitchen for many things like cutting vegetables, mixing chapatti, and a lot more. With the help of the best food processor, the work will be done so easily for them. They can cook fast and can invest the remaining time in other things.
By purchasing the best food processor in India for your homemaker you can make them so happy. The husband can gift her wife with this on any occasion. Children can gift those mothers with this. As you understand how precious it is and you may get doubt like is which is the best food processor brand? You can go to this article to get the answer to this question.
Best Food Processors in India 2021
1. Inalsa Food Processor
- Spend Less Time In The Kitchen-This multi-function 1000W food processor comes quipped with 100% Copper Motor & does it all. Ideal for busy kitchens when space is at a premium. Deal with any tasks including grinding,blending,mixing & juicing.Perform multiple tasks with just one appliance
- Unlimited Functions - This appliance is suitable for chopping, shredding, slicing and emulsifying foods. It can make citrus and vegetable juice, beat cake batter and egg whites, knead bread-dough & grind meats and vegetable , Cord Plug / Length :3 Pins, 1.1 m
- Superior Quality & Multi-Purpose Jars-Made from high-quality steel which can be used for powerful processing. 1.5L PC BPA-Free Blender Jar,1.0L Dry Grinding Jar,400ml Chutney Jar. Whatever ingredients you’ll have your work will be done in a jiffy. RPM Bowl side( at no Load ) at Max. Speed 2000 Max. RPM Jar Side (at no Load ) at Max. Speed
- Savour The Flavour-- With precise slicing and dicing, the perfection of each piece allows for even cooking, even flavors and a perfectly textured plate of produce. The end result - a dish that tastes as good as it looks
This Inalsa food processor comes with a stainless steel body along with a powerful 1000-watt motor. It includes 7 accessories set including a transparent blender jar, Chutney grinder jar, wet/dry grinder jar, 5 functional SS disc blades, centrifugal and citrus juicer, kneading lead, and chopper blade.
2. Philips Food Processor
- Wattage: 750 W; Voltage: 230 V; Revolution: 20.000 rpm (max)
- No of Jars: 4; Jar Size: ChefPro Jar (2.2 Litres), Wet Jar (1.5 L), Multipurpose Jar (1 Litre), Chutney Jar (0.5 Litre); Jar Material: Stainless Steel; Body Material: ABS; Blade Material: Stainless Steel; Speed Control: 3 Speed Control Motor + Pulse
- Motor Warranty: 5 Years; Product Warranty: 2 Years; Customer Care Number: 1800-102-2929
- Burning smell during first few usage is normal due to varnish coating on motor and will stop after few usage cycles. Your mixer grinder's powerful motor may make some noise. If the noise level/smell seem abnormal, please contact Customer Care.
Philips has a world-wide reputation for making world-class and durable kitchen accessories at a reasonable price. This grinding system is sturdy and caters to deliver impeccable performance. It is manufactured with a specially designed motor, which offers astonishing performance to all types of food ingredients.
The users will get the following attachments including an atta kneading blade, slicing disk, chopping blade, and grating disk, etc. Overall, it is the right product around this price tag.
3. Bajaj Food Processor
- Its in-built locking mechanism ensure consumer safety, The twist and lock mechanism of the processing bowl have to be applied properly in-order to start the food processor
- Sturdy and powerful 600 watts, 18000 RPM motor, 3 speed control & pulse function
- Efficient processing, grinding, liquidizing, juicing and atta kneading
- Unbreakable polycarbonate processing bowl with lid
Bajaj Electricals are serving Indian buyers for over 50 years now. They are so popular because they make quality products at an affordable price range.
However, the product comes 4th on the list as it has a lesser power motor. And the capacity is also limited compared to the top three.
It comes with 8 attachments where Inalsa had 11. The egg whisking blade, fine slicing blade is missing. The chutney jar is also smaller compared to Inalsa.
4. Morphy Richards Icon Dlx 1000
- The epitome of precision, speed & 1000W power with Square shaped jars with Quadra flow technology.
- 4 Jars for Various Functions: Chutney jar- 400 ml, Grinding jar- 1 ltr, Liquidising Jar- 1.5 ltr, Processing Jar- 2.4 ltr.
- 11 different kinds of attachments, 6 stainless steel blades, 16 different functions.
- Centrifugal Juicer, Citrus Juicer, Kneading Process, Chopping and Mincing
The model is termed as ‘simply multi-talented’ by Morphy Richards. Morphy Richards Icon Dlx Food Processor is a paradigm of perfection, speed, and power. The top-selling food processor comes with uncountable features that save 90% of your preparation time and let your hands take rest.
5. Inalsa Food Processor
- AMAZING SPACE & TIME SAVER - Now you do not need to buy multiple appliances to perform everyday tasks.This multi-function 700W food processor does it all be it grinding, blending, mixing and juicing. Spend less time in the kitchen!!
- COOKS LIKE A MASTER CHEF- This appliance is suitable for chopping, shredding, slicing and emulsifying foods. It can make citrus and vegetable juice, beat cake batter and egg whites, knead bread-dough & grind meats and vegetable ; Input Supply: 230 V, AC ; RPM Bowl side( at no Load ) at Max. Speed: 3000 Max ; Cord Plug / Length: 2 Pins, 1.5 m
- SUPERIOR QUALITY & MULTI-PURPOSE JARS-Made from high-quality steel which can be used for powerful processing. 1.5L PC BPA-Free Blender Jar,1.0L Dry Grinding Jar,400ml Chutney Jar. Whatever ingredients you’ll have your work will be done in a jiffy
- SAVOUR THE FLAVOUR-- With precise slicing and dicing, the perfection of each piece allows for even cooking, even flavors and a perfectly textured plate of produce. The end result - a dish that tastes as good as it looks
Inalsa is another renowned brand name in the Indian markets. Food Processors have always been appreciated for excellent performance and long life.
Wonder Maxie Plus V2 food processor coming from the house of Inalsa is one of the best food processors in India. It comes with a 700-watt powerful motor that enables its efficient functioning.
6. Kenwood Food Processor
- 800W motor with Variable Speed: 2 speeds + pulse function
- Product Dimensions : 20 (Depth)cm x 23 (Width)cm x 36.5 (Height)cm; 48 Kg
- Processing Bowl : 21 Litres ; Capacity mixer attachment : 12 Litres
- High quality multi-attachments : dough tool, whisk tool, knife blade, citrus press, grating discs
The Kenwood FDM301SS food processor has a powerful motor of 800 watts and comes with a wide variety of attachments that help you create multiple dishes.
It has a dough tool for kneading, a whisk tool for egg whites and light creams, and a knife blade for chopping and pureeing. It also has a citrus maker that lets you make juices and discs for slicing cheese and potato.
7. Philips Food Processor
- Appliance will switch on only if these parts are assembled correctly - please refer the pdf in ""user manual to explain safety locking mechanism
- Mixing grinding jar - for masala, paste and chutney
- Blender jar - for shakes and smoothies, slicing & shredding blades - for those perfect salads and toppings
- Atta kneading jar - for perfect atta kneading
A sturdy and stylish product, white-based in color, and with a sleek design from Philips. It has an energy rating of 5. Multi-purpose functions are provided including slicing, mincing, shredding, blending, scraping as well as wet grinding. It is a great product for saving time and energy while cooking. Both centrifugal and citrus juicers are given along with the set.
How to Choose the Best Food Processor?
The food processor can do a lot of things with one hand. Vegetables like onions, carrots, and a lot more can be cut into the required sizes using this. It can be done in fewer minutes and hence you feel so happy without getting strained. As there are large families present in India food processor is a must and should for them. India is mostly famous for large combined families and hence those people need to purchase the best food processor for Indian cooking.
By purchasing the best food processor you can avoid purchasing the mixer grinder as both will be fit in one item. It can save you money and also saves some space in the kitchen.
As there are many features being included it is recommended to purchase the latest one. Go for the best processor in India 2021 to get the latest version product with advanced features.
The size of the food processor depends on the purpose for which you are purchasing it. If you are purchasing only cutting vegetables then a small one will be sufficient. If you are going for a food processor along with a mixer grinder then go for the large size.
Even you can blend chapatti flour with it which makes you helpful. You purchase the best food processor in India to make it work well.
The design should be so good to fit in the table of your kitchen. It should be fit enough to make your work easier. Choose the best food processor brand which suits your kitchen. It should be placed properly near the plugging connection provided in your kitchen. The design should be in a mode to be cleaned easily without getting dust stuck in it.
- Blades and Settings
The blades should be sharp enough and the vegetables should be grind so properly. The normal plastic blade provided for the food processor to make the chapatti flour should be of good material. Both of them should be hard and strong and should not be broken easily.
The speeds of the operation should be mentioned properly and you need to feel free to operate it. Choose the best food processor in India with high-end features.
- Jars Provided
The jars provided for the food processor should be strong enough to bear whatever item you blend in it. The juicer, big and small jars are a must and should be provided along with the food processor. The jar blades should also be strong enough.
- Power Consumption
The power consumption of the best food processor in India 2021 should be lower. As many companies are fighting for it you can get the best one in the market which can consume less power.
The warranty period should be more and so you can exchange or replace it whenever you required to do it. The companies are going to give a lot of warranty periods as they are facing problems with a lot of customers moving to other companies. Search for the company which you can get for more warranty period.
The price of the best food proper for Indian cooking should be in your range. Go for the best one which can get in your budget. During the offer time, you can get more discounts. Go for the best food processor during the offer time to save your money.
The service should be provided in a good way. Choose the company product which is nearby your location. So that you can get the service in less time.
- Online Reviews
The online reviews help you a lot in choosing and purchasing the best food processor in India. Make sure that you can do it without any fault. Go through the online electronics purchasing websites and then choose the comments and compare the products. Then you can get the best one available in the market. Wait for next year so that new releases can be purchased and you can get the best food processor in India 2021.
More Related Posts
Last update on 2020-12-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API