Best 4k tv under 50000: Are you planning to buy a television for your home? Are you interested in watching movies and serials on the big screen? Are you worried about the combination of features and budget? Are you searching a lot to purchase the best TV available in the market?
Then here we are able to provide you details about the best TV available in the market. 4k TVs is the best model available and that too you can get it in the range of 50000. You can watch movies and serials on the big screen. The smart features are there for this model.
4k means it specifies the resolution of the TV. The more the resolution the better the picture quality will be. It is the trending resolution that everyone is choosing to purchase. As it is getting in the budget of many family members people were showing interest in purchasing it. If you want to purchase a good and best TV for your home and you need it to be for a longer time.
Then go for the best 4k tv under 50000. With a budget of 50000, you can get multiple options for TVs with a screen size ranging from 32 inches to 65 inches. The best television in India should be your choice to purchase. Please go through the article to get more details and also to purchase the best one for your home.
List of TOP 9 Best 4K Smart LED TV Under 50000 Reviews in India
- This TV doesn't come with table-top stand. It comes with a wall mount inside the box. Table-top stand has to be purchased separately if needed.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) ; Motion Rate 480 Hertz; Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports (HDMI 2 supports ARC) to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB port (USB 3.0*1, USB 2.0*1, USB Type C*1) to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 50 Watts Output | Alluring sound | Dolby Atmos | Full range 2 Speaker | 2 Sub-woofer
OnePlus TV Q1 Series is the new kid on the block. This TV comes in two variants with only the audio quality distinguishing one from the other. The OnePlus TV 55 Q1 and the OnePlus TV 55 Q take your entertainment quotient to an entirely unmatchable level.
This TV comes with more than adequate connectivity ports that include four HDMI and two USB ports. The TV is also compatible with Bluetooth and IR, along with displaying WiFi connectivity.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Media Streaming players, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB ports | Bluetooth 5.0
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | Quad Driver Speakers | Dolby+ DTS-HD
- Display: 4K HDR+ | Wide Color Gamut | Reality Flow | Vivid Picture Engine
The Mi TV 4X 65 inch Ultra HD Android LED TV is quite a popular choice amongst most of users. With a smooth UI, amazing picture performance, and a functional and easy-to-use remote control, the TV offers almost everything that you expect from a good TV at an affordable price.
MI’s Patchwall UI is considered one of the best UI’s in the market. It combines content from various service providers and presents them to you in an orderly manner so that it is easier for you to browse and select the video that you want to watch.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 20 Watts Output | Bass Reflex speakers | ClearAudio+ technology
- Smart TV Features: Android TV | Voice Search | Google Play Store | Chromecast | Netflix | Amazon Prime Video | 4K HDR Gaming
While most Sony TVs offer an excellent experience, they are quite expensive. Although, they also have smaller and cheaper TVs that offer the same experience as the larger ones like this Sony Bravia 43X7400H. Since it is a small TV, you get a TV size of 43 inches with this one, which is ideal for small to medium-sized rooms.
Even with a fairly screen size, you still get a high resolution of 3840 x 2160 UHD 4K with this TV which is quite high. Not only that but this panel also looks excellent thanks to the Sony X1 panel, 4K X-Reality Pro image processor, X Protection Pro, and Motionflow XR technology.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity : 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue Ray players | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 20 Watts Output | AI Sound Engine
- Smart TV Features : 4K Android TV + HDR | AI-Google Assistant | Google Cast + T-cast | Bluetooth | Android 9.0
TCL is a Chinese electronics manufacturer that recently came to the limelight after acquiring the rights for manufacturing Android smartphones for Blackberry.
The TCL 65P8 is a 65-inch 4K LED TV running Android TV OS priced under Rs.50,000.
The TCL 65P8 is one of the best 4K UHD LED TV priced under Rs.50,000 delivering excellent picture quality with finer vivid details.
The only gripe we find with this product is the lack of a wider service center network which we think might hinder the prospective buyers from making a decision.
- Sound : 20 Watts Output | Dolby Digital Plus | Adaptive Sound
- Smart TV Features : Voice Assistants | SmartThings App | Personal Computer | Home Cloud | Live Cast | Screen Share | Music System | Supported Apps : Netflix , Prime Video, Apple TV, Sony Liv, Zee5, Hotstar, Youtube, Jio TV
- Easy returns: This product is eligible for replacement within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
- Warranty Information: 1 year comprehensive and 1 year additional warranty on Panel by Samsung
Beginning with the display we get to work with a 50-inch 4K panel. The resolution like any other 4K panel is 3840x2160p and also comes with a refresh rate of 60Hz. The display also has support for HDR10+ and you get a good level of details while watching movies and other content.
The TV comes with 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, and an ethernet port which means you can connect a lot of devices to the TV. Samsung has always focussed on the quality of the product and the service after-sales so no issues in that department.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz | Voltage Requirement: AC 230 V
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue-Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 40 Watts output | Front Soundbar with 4 speaker | Dolby Audio Processing | Master and Tweeter speakers for directional sound
- Smart TV Features : Official Android Pie 9.0 | Google play store | Google Eco-system (Movie, TV, Music, Games) | Google Games | Chromecast Built In | Multi screen share for Apple Phone Connectivity | Bluetooth 5.0 | Vu Help app for demo and troubleshooting
The VU 43 inches Smart TV has 4k Ultra HD resolution. Its A+ Grade IPS display panel is just superb and the premium finish design of this LED TV just adds beauty to the room. The TV has a number of multiple ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, gaming consoles, streaming devices | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices | Headphone Out
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | Dolby Audio | Digital Sound Processing | Superior Audio Speakers | Two Way Audio Link
- Smart TV Features: Android 9.0 | Bluetooth Remote with Voice Search | Chromecast Built-in | Netlix | Prime Video | 2 GB RAM + 16 GB Storage | Quad Core CPU + Triple Core GPU
The Sanyo 55-inch LED TV is an absolute value for the money TV for people who are on a budget but still want to explore the immersive 4K experience. This particular Sanyo TV has equipped itself with features as good as any other premium brand.
The 4K (3840×2160 pixel) UHD TV with HDR 10 and HLG brings out pictures with decent clarity and color accuracy. Along with the Micro Dimming technology, one can expect pretty good black levels coming from this budget TV. Apart from this, the TV also comes with 20 Watt power speakers featuring Dolby Atmos that deliver multi-dimensional great audio output.
Best 4K LED TV Under 50000 – Buying Guide
You need to know a few basic features and preferences before purchasing the product. Here we provide the details on how to choose the best 4k tv under 50000:
- Size of the screen
- Refresh rate
- Extra features
Here we are explaining them in detail:
- Size of the Screen
The size of the tv screen which you opt to choose should suit your room where you would like to place it. The screen size should fit properly to the place where you place it. The bigger the size the attractive the view will be. All family members can sit and watch movies and serials together if you purchase big screen tv for your hall. If it is to be placed in the bedroom then a medium size would be sufficient. Choose the best television in India as per your requirement.
As you are preferring to choose the smart tv and that too with the latest features available in it. Choose the best smart tv under 50000 which can provide a better operating system. Once you purchase it you need to feel easy in operating it and it should be easy to connect to wifi, mobile phones, and projector and lot more devices which you would like to connect it.
There should be enough ports to connect the speakers, pen drives, and many devices. Choose the best 4k tv in India under 50000 which better ports available to connect.
As electronic devices may get damaged easily choose the best led tv under 50000 which can give you more warranty period. Search for the manufacturing companies who are provided the warranty period for a longer time when compared to all competing companies in the market.
- Refresh rate
As you are purchasing the high-resolution tv and also investing more money the refresh rate should also be more. Your picture should get refreshed in less time so that the clarity of the picture will be good and the disturbance will be less.
The sound should be good enough. You should feel it like a Dolby sound when playing it. It should give you a better feel even without connecting it to the speakers. As investing again for speakers is a budget issue choose the best 4k tv under 50000 which can provide you better sound quality.
- Extra features
The latest features like providing inbuilt apps like amazon prime, Netflix, YouTube, and also googling facility should be there. You should be able to connect to other electronic devices easily.
As the tv, you purchase to give a better look at your home choose the best smart tv under 50000 which can provide you a better ambiance to your room. There are many options being provided nowadays like the curving of the screen and fine finishing. Choose the screen which is thin and the shape is so good so that it gives pleasure to look.
Last update on 2023-02-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API