Best Laptops Under 35000: If you are looking to buy a laptop for your requirements for education, or productivity, the choice of the best laptop would definitely be dependent on the actual applications you would want to put them to. In fact, the price range of Rs. 35000 has been one of the most popular price segments ever. Of course, you would find a wide range of choices for the best laptop under 35000 INR available in the Indian market. In case you are a computer science student and looking for the best laptops for computer science students, choosing the one should be a slightly tricky option.
In fact, you would indeed be able to find the best laptop under 35k with advanced features and functionality. The best part that you would find with the best laptop under 35000 Rupees would be that it would not break your bank, yet offer you ab excellent choice of specifications and features. The highest generation of processors, the best graphics ever manufactured, and the perfect display is a few features that should make the best daily use laptop in India under 35000.
Best Laptops Under 35000 in India
1. Acer Aspire 3
- 2.2000000000000002GHz Intel Core i3-8130U 8th Gen processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, Intel Graphics
Acer has been at the forefront of releasing budget laptops laden with useful features and impressive internals for a while.
The Aspire 3 is one of the low-cost laptops that comes with an eighth-generation Intel i3 processor onboard. Let’s dive into more details of this gem without any further ado. The Aspire 3 comes with a brushed metal chassis that looks classy. Usually, Acer laptops possess some of the best build quality that you can expect with budget laptops.
If easy upgradability and the top of the line processor is your priority, then you should look no further.
Swapping the HDD for an ultra-fast SSD and increasing the RAM is only a screw removal away with this device.
2. Lenovo Ideapad L340 Intel Core I5
- Processor: 8th Generation Core Intel I5-8265U processor, 1.6 Ghz base speed, 3.9 Ghz max speed, 4 cores, 6Mb smart Cache
- Operating System: This is a DOS based laptop. Requires separate purchase and installation of operating system software (like Windows), not included in the box . Refer to Lenovo website for drivers. Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10
- Display: 15.6-inch screen with (1920X1080) full HD display | Anti Glare technology
- Memory and Storage: 8 GB RAM | Storage 1 TB HDD
The Lenovo Ideapad L340 is currently on sale and is available for around 34K INR. It is an absolute bargain as you will be getting Intel’s i5 processor and 8GB of RAM. Except for Lenovo, no company is offering the i5 chipset for such a low price.
If you’re looking for a reliable laptop that comes with an Intel Core i5 processor under 35K, then this is the only reliable model you’ll get. For laptops that come with i5, you will have to pay upwards of 45k to get this processor from HP or Dell, so get one while stocks last.
All these latest features come at a price, and it is the absence of an operating system. Lenovo has not installed any OS on this laptop, so you will have to do it yourself, which can be a complicated process. So, do not try to do it yourself, unless you know everything there is about installing an OS.
3. HP 14 7th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor
- 2.3GHz Intel i3-7020U 7th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB SSD
- 14-inch screen, Intel UHD 620 Graphics
As the laptop name suggests, it is a thin and light laptop. And, it holds the second position on our list as it offers some great specification under this tight price bracket. This laptop is built for the potential travelers and students who have to carry it along with them.
HP has left no stone unturned when it comes to connectivity options on this budget laptop.
The laptop is very compact and thin and has a great LED-backlit keyboard that you will surely like. However, the number pad on the keyboard is missing. But, we can understand as the laptop’s screen size is 14 inches only. So, it is comparatively smaller in size than its competitors. It uses an Intel Core i3 7th Gen processor integrated with Intel HD Graphics 620 under its stylish and solid aesthetic body. It also comes MS Office pre-installed.
4. ASUS VivoBook 15 X512FA
- Processor: Intel Core i3-8145U Processor 2.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz, 2 cores) Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 RAM, upgradable upto 12GB RAM| Storage: SATA3 256GB M.2 SSD Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare with 45% NTSC| 88% Screen-to-body ratio| 178° Wide Veiwing angles Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Design & Battery: 5.7mm Thin bezel | Laptop weight 1.70 kg | 37WHrs, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion battery, Keyboard: Full-Size Backlit Chiclet Keyboard| 1.4mm Key-travel Distance |ASUS 348mm keyboard with 19mm full size key pitch| 2° ErgoLift Hinge for a comfortable typing position along with integrated Numeric keypad
- I/O Ports : 1x 3.5mm Comba audio jack | 2x Type-A USB 2.0| 1x Type-A USB 3.1 (Gen 1)| 1x Type-C USB 3.1 (Gen 1)| 1x HDMI 1.4|1x Micro-SD card Reader.
The ASUS Vivobook 15 is an incredibly amazing laptop and one of the best laptops under 35000 in 2020. It runs on an Intel Core i3 processor which is good enough for those who wish to carry out some very generic tasks and not for the purpose of gaming or even any high-end software. The 15.6 inches LED-backlit FHD Anti-Glare display is something you may not even in high-end laptops. Moreover, it covers about 88% of screen to body ratio which is very rare in such affordable laptops.
With 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD storage capacity, you can work tirelessly and save tons of your files. For starters, the RAM capacity is good to go but if you need more you can upgrade it till 12GB. Furthermore, it has been provided with the SSD drive which is known to be much faster than the Hard disk drive you generally find.
5. ASUS VivoBook 15 X505ZA-EJ505T
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-2500U Processor, 2.0 GHz (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- Memory & Storage: 4GB Onboard DDR4 RAM upgradeable up to 12GB using 1x SO-DIMM Slot with | Storage: 1TB SATA 5400RPM 2.5-inch HDD + empty 1x M.2 2280 SATA3 Slot for SSD Storage Expansion
- Graphics: AMD Integrated Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Display: 39.62cm(15.6) (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC, 81% screen-to-body ratio
In terms of design, this Asus laptop looks sturdy and functional. The brushed metallic finish on the lid, as well as the palm rest, makes the laptop look outstanding. The build quality is also good, very premium and solid. The best part of this laptop is its ultra-thin construction and light design. You can easily carry it around with you at all times.
The Asus X505ZA Full-HD display, with a 1920×1080 pixels resolution, which offers good colour reproduction and a 178-degree wide viewing angle. For processing support, it comes with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD. You can also upgrade RAM up to 16GB and install m2 SSD.
6. Acer Aspire 5 Slim (A515-54) Laptop
- 2.10 GhzGHz Intel Core i3-10110U 10th Gen processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, Intel UHD Graphics 620 Graphics
This is undoubtedly one of the best laptops under 35K rupees in India. Because it has so many advanced specs and features.
For your information, this one comes with an Intel Core i3-10110U @2.1 CPU. That means this is a 10th generation CPU. Although this one has 4 GB RAM, it is upgradable to 20 GB.
Additionally, it has a 1 TB HDD, and a pre-installed Windows 10 64 bit OS. The design and the outlook of this laptop are great.
What to look for When Picking the Best Laptops under 35000
Well, as with any other product or even any other laptop in any different price bracket, it would be much essential to consider a few important buying factors so that you would end up with a substandard product.
To be honest, Rs.35,000 is the upper ceiling of entry level laptops in India.
But don’t expect laptops for gaming and heavy use at this price point.
One of the critical factors one needs to check out on a laptop is its processor. It should not ideally be difficult to find the best i5 laptop under 35000 INR as such. The availability of Intel Core processors should be one of the huge advantages that you stand to gain at an affordable price tag of 35K. If you are unable to find a decent i5 processor, we would recommend opting for an i3 processor in the 8th generation.
The Graphics Card
It would also be one of the easiest options to find the best laptop under 35000 with a graphic card. You should ideally find the laptop with Nvidia GeForce 920MX and AMD Radeon R5 at this price tag quite easily. While they may not be an excellent option for all your graphics needs, you would find them quite practical for most of the games at a lower setting. The availability of a dedicated graphics card should be a great option for most of your needs.
You should ideally get a decent display on the best laptop under 35000 Rupees easily. We would expect a full HD display at that price point without a need to search for any huge number of options. In fact, if you are lucky enough, you should also be able to get access to one of the best 4K laptops at the price under Rs. 35K. In any case, avoid TN panels as far as possible as they may have a very poor viewing angle.
Storage capacity offered by the laptop should be yet another prime factor you would want to focus on. While it may be a little difficult to find laptops under 35000 with an i5 processor, it should not be a tough task to pick the storage capacity of at least 1 TB. SSD storage may not always be something you would find possible at this price range. However, if you are lucky enough, you should possibly end up getting access to a few of the best options in SSD as well.
Well, those were just a few great options that should lend you a helping hand in picking the best possible options ever. Of course, the price point of Rs. 35K may not be something that you can expect a great laptop with advanced features. Even then, you would find that picking the best laptop under 35k may not a huge task as such. Who knows, you may even end up getting a few great options for an enhanced experience at just Rs. 35000!
Some articles you may love to read: