Best Graphics Card under 10000: Are you interested in gaming? Are you interested in making videos and editing them? Is your work based on designing in soft wares? Do you need better image processing time? Are you doing an animation course? Are you working in the cinema field and do you need to edit videos? Are you doing short film making and posting them on youtube?
Then you need to know about the Graphics Card
A Graphics card is one of the important components for your laptop or desktop. Choosing the best graphics card keeps you get better image output on the screen. It is the one which is responsible to get a picture on your monitor. It differs based on your purpose of using and what kind of laptop you want. Mainly the video game players and video editors need it of good quality.
As the CPU central processing unit is the heart of the computer, the GPU graphics processing unit is the brain of the graphics card. Investing in buying the best graphic card in India can increase the life span of your device.
Mostly the gamers focus on purchasing the best graphic card. The students working on software like Photoshop, Maya, Illustrator, CAD, blender, etc. They try to find the laptop with the best graphic card. The students who are doing animation courses, design courses choose the best graphics card available in the market. As they are on the student-level they cannot invest more money. So they choose the best graphic card under 10000.
Types of Graphics Card:
1. Integrated graphic card: This typically means it is in built-in your electronic device. No need to add them in a separate way. Normal people who watch movies and surf the internet prefer this type of integrated graphic card.
2. Discrete graphic card: It is not inbuilt. The one who feels to upgrade their graphic card prefer to have this. Most of the gamers and video game players buy this type. With the help of this, the image processing time speeds up.
Best Graphics Card under 10000 for Gaming
1. Zotac GeForce GTX 1050
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 768 CUDA cores, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit Memory Bus
- 1392 MHz Base, 1506 MHz Boost, 7 GHz Memory Clock
- Triple Display Capability. Outputs :- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- Recommended Power Supply :- 300W. Power Consumption :- 75W
This graphics card can compete with the best in the business. The 4GB memory capacity is sufficient enough for playing the fastest online games like PUBG and others. The 128-bit memory bus is capable of reading two 64-bit chips thereby ensuring better performance than most of the other cards in its niche.
The GPU comes with 768 CUDA cores thereby ensuring that you get sharp images. It helps in playing fast, action-packed games as there is no time lag at all. The GPU comes with an impressive clock speed to ensure the quick loading of the frames. Therefore, you do not experience slowing down of the GPU even when playing the fast, action-packed games.
2. ASUS Phoenix GeForce PH-GTX1050TI-4G
- Dual-ball bearing fan reduces spinning friction for 2 times longer lifespan and cooling efficiency
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed
- Industry only auto-extreme technology with super alloy power II delivers premium quality and best reliability
- Gpu tweak II with xsplit gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming
After a number of rigorous testing, Asus brings a highly reliable Graphics card for you. It comes in a dimension of 20.3×3.8×11.4 cm. It has a warranty of 3 years and weighs around 1.2 pounds.
This graphics card is known to be the best graphics card for those who want to turn their PC into a gaming rig. The dual ball bearing fan decreases the spinning friction two times lesser. This will increase the cooling efficiency and you can spend hours playing with your loved ones.
3. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 4GB
- Memory Bus: 64 bit, Core - base clock: 902 MHz and GT 730 series
- NVIDIA GeForce and Model: ZT-71115-20L
- 4GB memory size
- DVI, HDMI and VGA ports
With its compact design that uses a heat sink instead of a full-sized fan, you can fit this card inside tight spaces and it is compatible with a host of boards. This custom Zotac Zone Edition card uses an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 730 graphics processor that has 4GB of DDR memory. You can easily play titles in HD quality while being able to enjoy audio in DTS-HD quality. You can control all the aspects of the card using a control panel software provided by NVIDIA.
4. Gigabyte GV-RX560OC Graphics Cards
- Boost: 1468 MHz/ Base: 1354 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1442 MHz/ Base: 1328 MHz in Gaming
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128bit memory
Overclock in AMD settings to make the most of the Gigabyte GV-RX560OC-4GD REV2.0 Computer Graphics Card powered by Radeon RX 560 (14CU). It is integrated with a 4GB GDDRS 128 bit memory capacity that supports HDMI 4K AT 60Hz and DP 8k at 60 Hz.
The card needs a PCI E Graphics Card Interface. Get your hands on this unique 90mm Fan Blade Design to enjoy the Super Overclocking of a 6000 MHz Memory Interface with just a click.
This Video Card Supports AMD Freesync Technology, AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD CONNECT Technology, Microsoft DirectX 12, and OpenGL 4.5 400W System Power Supply Requirement.
5. Gigabyte AMD Radeon R7-360
- Powered by AMD Radeon R7 360 GPU
- integrated with industry's best 2GB GDDR5 memory 128-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: 1200MHz (Standard: 1050MHz)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
Next is another graphics card from the popular Gigabyte brand – the Gigabyte AMD Radeon R7-360. This product is designed with Auto-Extreme Technology and Super Alloy Power II for the best quality and most reliable graphics card for your gaming PC.
It comes with the AMD Radeon R7 Chipset. About the memory capacity, this graphics card holds a 2GB DDR3 RAM with 128-bit of the memory interface.
The GPU supports three display options; DVI-D, HDMI, and VGA. It also features a fan unit to reduce the overheating of your computer system while you are gaming.
But beyond handling the heat dissipation, the fan is also designed to be dust-proof to keep away dust particles from settling on the internal components of your graphics card.
How to Purchase the Best Graphics Card?
- Based on monitor resolution:
If your screen is of high resolution then you need to purchase three graphic cards of high-end models. That means the monitor resolution and graphics card should be in proportion. If your laptop is of 4k resolution then a very high-end model graphic card is needed. If your monitor resolution is of 1080pixels then low-end graphic card will be sufficient.
Graphics processing units need to be as efficient as possible. Then it can work faster and you can get a better image on the screen. Gamers mostly focus on this parameter. Because if they want to play graphics intensive games then it is the most required component to get better gaming experience.
- Power Consumption:
Choose the graphic card model which works efficiently and consumes less power. Generally, they consume power below 100watts.
The graphic card is of random access memory from the starting range of 2GB to an even higher range.
The memory of the graphic card is to be 4GB to play games. The minimum should be 2GB.
The graphic unit possesses HDMI ports, display ports. Buying the GPU with these features gives you an added advantage.
Make sure that the graphic card which you buy is compatible with the operating system to use. In general graphic cards will be synchronous with the operating system windows all versions.
It the memory quantity that the GPU can access at the mentioned time. If the bandwidth is high the picture will be of more clarity. The loading of games will be faster in speed with the high bandwidth. The minimum requirement is of 56Giga byte per second.
- Online reviews:
Graphic card manufacturing companies are selling their products through online marketing websites. People are showing interest in purchasing online and updating the reviews. It is better if you read, analyze, and then purchase the best graphic card in India.