Best Keypad Phone Under 2000: The keypad mobile phones were one of the first ones to appear in the mobile marketplace. In fact, they were used quite widely enough throughout India. However, the times have changed, and w no longer find many of the customers opting for the keypad phones.
How Should You Pick the Best Keypad Mobile for your needs?
Well, there are two types of phones – feature phones and smartphones. If you are checking out the best keypad phone under 2000 rupees, you need to follow a few important features for a better understanding.
The most critical element of any phone – whether smartphone or feature phone – is the display. In case you want to pick the best feature phone under 2000 INR, pay attention to the display quality and size. A display size of at least 2 inches would be desirable.
- Storage capacity
The keypad mobiles under 2000 rupees do not necessarily have high storage space. Of course, you can look for the best possible options available at your disposal. The availability of an external storage option would be yet another advantage. A 2 or 2GB expandable storage would be an excellent option on a keypad mobile phone under 2000 INR.
- Battery Capacity
If the phone that you buy has a smaller battery, it may not be able to offer you the kind of backup you expect it to. Of course, there are several phones that have a backup capacity of around 1000 to 3000 mAh.
Best Keypad Phone Under 2000
1. Samsung Guru Music 2 SM-B310E (White)
- FM radio
- 2-inch (5.1 centimeters) QQVGA display with 128 x 160 pixels resolution
- Memory expandable up to 16GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 800mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 11 hours
2. Nokia 105 – Keypad Phone
- 4.572 centimeters (1.8-inch) display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- S30+ operating system, 4MB RAM, 4MB internal memory and single SIM
- 800mAH lithium-ion battery, doesnot support 3G or 4G
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase. The box does not include earphones
3. Samsung Guru 1200 (GT-E1200, Indigo Blue)
- Poly ringtone, Mini-SIM
- 1.52-inch TFT screen with 128x128 pixels resolution
- Samsung proprietary operating system
- 800mAH battery providing talktime of 7 hours and standby time of 720 hours
4. Nokia 3310 (Dark Blue) – Keypad Mobile Phone
- Dual SIM phone
- 2.4-inch (6.1 cm) screen
- 22 hours talk time
- Rear camera
5. Nokia 150 (Dual SIM, Black)
- 0.3MP primary camera with LED flash
- 6.09 centimeters (2.4-inch) display with 230 x 320 pixels resolution
- MicroSD expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (2G+2G)
- 1020mAH lithium-ion battery
6. Nokia 216 (Black) – Keypad Mobile Phone
- 0.3MP primary camera with LED flash, Nickel-free surface
- 6.096 centimeters (2.4-inch) QVGA display with 230 x 320 pixels resolution
- 16MB RAM expandable memory up to 32GB and dual SIM (2G+2G)
- 1020mAH lithium-ion battery
7. JioPhone (Black)-Security Deposit
- Get your effectively free JioPhone; just pay security deposit of INR 1,500
- Unlimited Voice and Data for 28 days | 4G VoLTE with HD voice calls and Video calling
- Access to Jio apps 1 cr+ songs with JioMusic, 6000+ movies with JioCinema, 400+ channels with JioTV, Breaking news in your language with JioXpressNews, and many more
- HelloJio, your own voice assistant. Speak to it to make calls, send SMS, open apps, play music and more
8. Samsung Guru FM Plus (Gold) – Keypad Phone
- Simple and Compact Design
- Convenient and Easy to Use
- Comfortable Viewing
- MP3 Ringtones ; Audio Playing Format: MP3, MIDI
9. Karbonn K9 (Black-Red)
- 6.09 centimeters (2.4-inch) display with 320 x 240 pixels resolution
- 256MB RAM expandable memory up to 32GB and dual SIM
- 1800mAH lithium-ion battery ; Talk time (in hours): 6 ; Removal Battery (Yes/No): Yes
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
10. Samsung Metro 313 – Keypad Mobile
- 0.3MP primary camera
- 5.08 centimeters (2-inch) TFT display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 16MB RAM expandable memory up to 16GB and dual SIM (2G+2G)
- 1000mAH lithium-ion battery
11. Infocus Hero Smart P4 Dual SIM Mobile Phone
- Colour: Black
- It is available with basic features
- It has a 1.8-inch display and comes with dual SIM slots
- It comes with 32 MB RAM and 32 MB ROM
12. Micromax X1i Power (Black)
- 0.08MP primary camera and 0.08MP front facing camera
- 6.096 centimeters (2.4-inch) display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- Expandable memory up to 8GB and dual SIM
- 1750mAH lithium-ion battery
Who would Prefer a Keypad Mobile under 2000 Rupees?
Well, smartphones have become one of the prominent options, and they have actually taken the smartphone world by storm. From that perspective, there are not many fans left for feature phones or keypad phones.
However, you may still find a few of them who still find a feature phone more beneficial. Maybe you are someone who is not yet comfortable with the digital era. In such an arena, you will find that people will prefer the best keypad phone under 2000 INR. The senior citizens would ideally prefer a feature phone when compared to a smartphone.
In case you are a parent and want to gift a new phone to your kid, it may be a good idea to pick a feature phone than a smartphone. Whether today’s kids will be content with a feature phone is a matter of concern. But the best keypad mobile would be the right choice to let them learn using a phone.
Before We Conclude
Well, if you are a frequent traveler, it may be essential to opt for one of the keypad mobile phones under 2000 rupees as a backup device. That would help you get access to connectivity even when your primary phone battery dies on the move. High end durability and a better battery backup are the two features that would ideally make it one of the excellent options you would want to go with.
Make a well-informed choice and find for yourself what you would need to go with. Pick up the best keypad mobiles under 2000 INR and let us know what made you like it!
More Related Posts
Last update on 2021-02-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API