Best Unlocked Phones Under 100: Smartphones have become one of the common requirements for your day to day requirements. However, not everyone wants to buy a smartphone that costs a bomb. The best part with the smartphone revolution is that while there are smartphones that come with a high price, while you would also find the devices that come with an extremely lower price.
If you are on a budget and do not want to invest in a heavy price for the phone, here are a few choices for the best unlocked phones under $100.
Best Unlocked Phones Under 100
Ever since Nokia has come back in the business, it has been catering to every segment of the consumers. Nokia 2 is one of the best choices for the best phones 2019 list. Equipped with quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor, it offers you an almost stock Android experience. The 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of storage would be the other advantages.
The 5-inch display comes with the Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The camera also has an 8 MP rear and 5 MP front camera. Running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, it should be the right choice if you are looking for the best phone under $100 that is sturdy enough.
- The best option for those who want a budget phone that is sturdy, running on a near-stock Android
- The battery is the best part of this phone, easily able to manage 2 days of normal usage. It’s good for those who want entertainment on the go.
- HMD has promised to upgrade the software to Android 8.1, Oreo.
- Ideal for those looking for a well built, up to date phone with clean, fast software. Some basic gestures like a double press for the camera; multiwindows are present.
- However, not fit for those looking for full features, such as a fingerprint sensor and so on. Also, the design is rather generic, not showy or flashy and the camera is not a fancy one.
Featuring the functionalities slightly upwards of Nokia 2, the Moto E4 should be a great choice among the best cheap Android phone options in 2019. A Mediatek MT6737 chipset clocks at 1.3 GHz. The internal storage reads 16 GB, while the phone offers you 2 GB of RAM. The 8 MP rear and 5 MP front camera combination should be enough for your needs in a perfect budget smartphone.
The 5-inch screen offers you a 720p resolution. The phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and offers you a battery capacity of 2800 mAh. A great looking phone that has the same appearance as the flagship devices from the brand, it does work effectively with all apps except a few high memory games.
- If you’re looking for a good looking budget phone, this one is it. The design is similar to the flagship phones from Motorola, such as textured rear; rounded edges in an all-metal body.
- Good enough for gaming, though frame rates are not as high as those in flagship phones. You can run most of the Android games without any issues, except for some 3D heavy games.
- Not recommended if you are a camera buff. Both the cameras are just basic ones and don’t boast of any snazzy technology, such as phase detection; autofocus and so on.
- It’s an attractive handset and there are no serious issues or shortcomings. An average performance with limited camera features.
The massive 6-inch phone is just under $100 – that should be what makes it a great performer. The ZTE ZMax Pro is made of plastic, yet feels quite sturdy. One of the best phones 2020 has produced in the budget range; it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 617. The phone runs on Android Marshmallow and comes with access to 2 GB of RAM. The internal storage you would get on the phone is a whopping 32 GB which can be further expanded by another 128 GB.
The battery capacity reads 3400 mAh. On the imaging part, the phone features a 13 MP snapper on the rear and a 5 MP shooter on the front. Though the phone comes with medium specifications, the performance offered is quite excellent for the price.
- Those who like their phones BIG. It’s huge and cannot be held in one hand, nor will it fit in your jeans pocket. Fit for those with big hands.
- Not suitable for those looking for an excellent camera. The image quality is only average for low lit environments. Also, not suitable for those expecting wireless charging; NFC, and so on.
- Those who like stock Android will prefer the ZTE ZMax Pro, as the software customizations are minimal. The biggest tweak is the notification drawer.
- The audio is good with Dolby enhancements. Listening to music is a good experience on this device. As it has a 3.5 mm headphone jack, there are no issues regarding compatible devices.
The name itself should be indicative of the fact that it is one of the best options for the perfect battery. The 4500 mAh battery capacity should be the right choice for an exciting battery backup. The 5.5-inch display offers a resolution of 1280 x 720 and comes with an Incell Touchscreen display. The processor on the device is unknown but offers a clock speed of 1.5 GHz.
The internal storage is 16 GB along with an expansion option. The RAM would read 2 GB. The 13 MP rear camera coupled with the 5 MP front shooter should be one of the excellent choices for the right imaging needs. The phone runs on the Android Nougat 7.0. The longer battery life is what would make it a great choice for the best smartphone under $100. However, a faster performance may not be its forte.
- Those looking for long battery life. What it lacks in processor punch, it makes up with its battery, which could last you the weekend.
- If you’re looking for a fast phone, this isn’t for you. However, if you want to buy a cheap phone with a BIG battery and with the latest Android version, it is a decent option.
- Suitable for users who spend more time on the go and who wish to have the maximum usage between two charges along with a big screen.
- It is targeted at heavy-duty users who want a competitively priced smartphone with advanced camera features, like Auto Shot; Gesture Interval shots; Sharing images is easy using Quick Share.
One of the latest options in the LG rebel series of smartphones, it offers you a 5-inch display. The phone runs on Android 7.0 and powered by Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon. The 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage would be a great choice. The microSD card compatibility would be a good option and offers you an expansion option of up to 32 GB.
The front and rear cameras would read 5 MP in resolution. You have access to HDR and HD video recording features. The 2500 mAh battery capacity would be capable of offering you a talk time of up to 12 hours. The phone runs on Android Nougat 7.0.1. The chipset would be a good option for your needs in multitasking and playing most games.
- Usable for most customers, as it has the same features as the Rebel 2, with the same processor and the same screen display size. However, there are some improvements in RAM and internal memory.
- The quad-core chipset combined with 2 GB of RAM is sufficient for multitasking, playing most games. You can run several apps simultaneously and it is also capable of running intensive apps.
- Cameras are good for recording images and sharing them on social media.
- It is all round smartphone available on a budget and so it presents a good deal. The performance is good enough for most users.
The ZTE Tempo X will provide you access to a 5.0 inches display along with 854 x 480 pixels resolution. The 4G smartphone is powered by Quad-core Snapdragon 810 and also offers you a 5 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front snapper. The smartphone comes with 1 GB RAM along with 8 GB of RAM. The storage can further be expanded by another 32 GB.
The phone comes with a 2200 mAh battery capacity. You would find it running on Android 7.1.1. The budget range device provides you access to the budget phone. It can even work as a suitable backup phone. The specification offered is quite an energy-efficient.
- Suitable for those looking for an entry-level, budget phone. Also suitable as a backup phone.
- The specs of this phone are energy efficient, so you can make the battery lasts for a whole day.
- The Android version is also not an outdated one.
Those were a few great options that can assist you to get the best ever experience in terms of the best phone under $100. Check out the best features on those affordable smartphones, and it would offer you an exciting performance.