Best Steam Iron In India: From ancient days iron is the most common element used to straighten clothes. But earlier iron boxes are worked with the help of a pole. People struggled to heat the coal and then they used to put it in an iron box. These iron boxes are used to be too heavy to handle. Due to its heaviness, only men used to do the ironing of clothes.
Later instead of coal based iron boxes electricity used iron boxes came into existence. This made even women do the ironing at home. These electricity based iron boxes feared people because of getting electrical shocks easily. People used to feel fear to iron their clothes at home and always used to give their clothes outside. Due to this, they spend some amount of money every month ironing their clothes outside.
With the latest technologies, coal has been replaced with water. Now the steam iron boxes in India stolen the market. Due to this invention, people started ironing their clothes at home. This saved their money as well as time.
Men cannot wear wrinkled clothes while going outside. Mainly the people who are working in professionals jobs like police, officer jobs, and administrators need to show their dignity by the clothes they wear. They need to iron their clothes on a daily basis. Even women who are working need to iron their cotton clothes on a regular basis. Even the children going to the schools need to wear ironed uniforms daily. For people like this choosing, the best steam iron in India is essential.
Benefits of using Steam iron Boxes in India:
- Easy to handle
- Less weight
- Heats so fast
- Clothes are ironed in a smooth way
- Maximum there are no electric shocks
- Power saving
9 Best Steam Iron In India 2021
1. Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
- Easy and super fast filling of the watertank,Easy and super fast emptying of the watertank,A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Continuous steam output up to 13 g/min,Aluminium soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics. Steam Burst: Yes, Variable steam settings: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years on product,Power: 1440 watts ; Power Input: 240V and Frequency: 50 Hz ; Water tank capacity: 180ml ; Power cord length: 1.8m ; Calc clean solution: Self clean
Under the budget-friendly bracket, Philips GC1905 steam iron offers the best steam support, reliable soleplate, and design to tackle the tricky areas of the fabric.
Unlike the previous product, this steam iron discharges steam in the form of spray at the rate of 13g/min. A small push button right on top of the dispenser allows you to use the streaming feature as per your need. The spray produces fine vapors to dampen the area of creases to iron them out perfectly. A control knob at the center of the device allows one to set the temperature and steam pressure accordingly. For tougher fabrics, a few vents lining the soleplate produces steam at 17 g/min to give extra weight.
2. Black+Decker BD BXIR2201IN 2200
- Cord and cordless convenience for easy and hassle free movement
- Ceramic coated sole plate - even heat distribution and best for all types of clothes
- 30 g/min continuous steam output and 100g/min steam boost
- Visible water droplets in the water tank means the iron was tested in factory and passed the quality test
Black + Decker BD BXIR2201IN comes with more than a dozen features and an attractive and stylish design. Unlike any other steam irons, this iron comes with a cord and cordless using a feature. The product comes with ceramic-coated soleplates that are designed to distribute heat evenly all over its surface. This steam iron has a 350 ml water tank incorporated that could enable the user to iron without frequent refilling demand. find the best cordless iron now
3. Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron.
- Extra large water tank of 350ml
- Variable steam control
- 11gm of continuous steam
The Steam Iron uses 2000 Watts power to ensure better ironing with steam. If you are worried about wrinkles on the fabrics, with just one glide it can clear out all of the deformities. With a special feature called “Vertical Steam”, you can use the steam iron efficiently to give a fresh look to your garments like Suits, Jackets. The product comes with 46 steam holes that provide a perfect blend of steam and heat to help you use the steaming appliance efficiently.
With a special feature “Turbo Boost” of the steam iron, it allows you to get rid of all such difficult wrinkles or creases. Moreover, it is designed with the Self-Clean feature that flushes out any deposits automatically. It is definitely good for higher efficiency and better longevity.
4. Havells Sparkle 1250-Watt Steam Iron
No products found.
Using just 1250 watts, it is probably the most efficient iron on the list. When it comes to getting the job done, it is right up there with the very best. There is also an adjustable thermostatic control that allows you to have the temperature set according to the need of the fabric.
If the iron is overheating, the safety will cut off the current thus keeping it within a safe temperature zone. Of course, the temperature is set for your clothes, and at no time should it be exposed to your skin. The water tank capacity is a little less
5. AGARO Edge Steam Iron 1200W
- Non Stick Plate for smooth gliding over clothes
- 1200 Watts, 200 ml Water Tank
- Spray, Steam and Dry Function
- Continuous steam
Steam iron is a must if you are a student or a working professional, agaro understands that and brings you a wide range of steam iron. The Agaro edge steam iron comes with 1200 watts of power and 0.5 grams of seam per spray. The iron has an inbuilt thermostat, which prevents overheating and keeps your fabric safe.
The iron has a nonstick plate that enables smooth and easy glide over the clothes.
6. Orpat OEI 187 1200-Watt Dry Iron
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: +91-02822-230491 / 02822-391391
- Ergonomic design and Light weight with instant heating
- German grade non-stick coated sole plate
- Cast In Sole Plate Technology For Faster And Uniform Heating
The Orpat OEI 187 1200-Watt Dry Iron (White and Blue) is a very basic Iron including all desired properties in it. There are temperature settings from low to high and also includes an auto on/off feature which turns off when heated. This is the best selling Iron in this category and at a very affordable rate.
7. Philips GC1010 1200-Watt
- Please wait for some time for the iron to heat up. Only then you can use the steam function effectively. If the iron is not heated enough and steam function is used, it will lead to water leakage
- Linished soleplate
- Continuous steam of 15 gram/min
- Thin soleplate for better heating
Philips GC1010 Steam Iron is the seventh best steam iron in India.
It consumes 1200W of power which results in the constant high steam output. This iron comes with Linished soleplate. Its continuous steam output rate is 15 g/min. It comes with variable steam settings. The length of the iron’s cord is not mentioned. The water tank capacity of this iron is 150ml. This iron comes with a self calc cleaning solution.
8. Usha Steam Pro SI 3417 1700-Watt Steam Iron
- Steam Output of upto 20 gm/min for easily removing tough wrinkles
- Non Stick Poly Teflon Coated Sole Plate for smooth gliding over clothes
- Overheat Safety Shut Off
- Thermostat disc for controlling fabric Temperature
Steam iron is an indispensable part of every household as it helps you make your clothes tidy and wrinkle-free. The next steam iron on our listing is a budget model coming from the house of Usha, which manufactures best-quality appliances and tools for home use. The Usha Steam Pro 3713 would help in keeping your clothes tidy with the wrinkle-free, laundry-ironed quality. Comprising a fine spray feature, this steam iron is capable of eliminating the hardest of creases and wrinkles.
Moreover, the self-cleaning feature of this steam iron is going to make the appliance cater to your requirements for a prolonged time. This steam iron’s non-stick soleplate allows for effortless gliding irrespective of the type of fabric you are ironing. The Usha 1300W Steam Iron is surely an essential appliance for any household.
9. INALSA Steam Iron Geyser Titanium-2000W
No products found.
Inalsa Geyser Steam Iron comes with high wattage and steam output of 160 gm per minute, thereby making it ideal for though who wear pure cotton and linen fabrics.
The sole plate has 12 holes at the tip and 16 on the sides that ensure uniform distribution of steam throughout the surface. In addition, the iron also has a spray feature that helps moisten the fabric for neater ironing.
The 300 ml water tank is one of the largest on the list.
The iron also has standard features like self clean function, adjustable thermostat, 1.75 m long cord, vertical steam for ironing hung fabrics, curtains, and beddings.
How to Purchase the Best Steam Iron in India
- Tank capacity
- Base type
- Tank capacity
Tank capacity indicates the amount of water the steam iron box can handle every time. It gives you the measure of the number of clothes you can iron by filling it completely. Choose the company model which can store more water and give better output. By choosing this parameter as a priority you can iron many clothes by each time you fill the water tank. Make sure that there are no leakages to this tank.
- Base type
The base of the steam iron plays a major role because it is the part that will be in contact with clothes. This is made of materials like ceramic, stainless steel, titanium, and aluminum. Choose the one which suits you. Whatever the material the base should get heated up evenly and should distribute the heat evenly on the clothes.
The weight of the steam iron shouldn’t be too heavy and shouldn’t be too light. If it is too heavy we can’t lift it with comfort. If it is too light it will be easy to handle but the clothes may not get ironed properly. So choose the medium-weight best steam iron in India.
The wattage of the steam iron determines how fast the iron box gets heat up and how quickly it irons the clothes. So choose the company model providing high wattage so that you can quickly iron your clothes
Safety plays a major role. Make sure there are no leakages and the wire connection is proper enough to avoid current shocks. As you will use your palm to handle the steam iron box choose the model which gives efficient handling features. Make sure to select the model which gives the auto shut-off option. This saves you both your time and power.
Usually, the water tank is made up of plastic because the steam iron for home purposes should be lightweight. The base material differs from company to company. The handle is made of strong material with proper covering.
The price of the steam iron starts from 2000 rupees to goes still 10,000 rupees. Don’t invest more money if you are using it for home purposes. Choose the medium range steam iron which provides enough features.
- Do not let the steam iron box heat up for more time. It gets damaged easily if you let it for more time.
- Make sure to keep it away from your children because they keep their hands and hurt themselves.
More Useful Reviews
- 10 Best Solar Water Heaters in India (2021) – Best Picks
- 10 Best Home Gym in India 2021 | Top Multi Gym Machine for Home
Last update on 2021-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API