Best Keypad Phone Under 3000: The keypad mobile phones were one of the first ones to appear in the mobile marketplace. In fact, they were used quite widely enough throughout India. However, the times have changed, and w no longer find many of the customers opting for the keypad phones.
How Should You Pick the Best Keypad Mobile for your needs?
Well, there are two types of phones – feature phones and smartphones. If you are checking out the best keypad phone under 3000 rupees, you need to follow a few important features for a better understanding.
The most critical element of any phone – whether smartphone or feature phone – is display. In case you want to pick the best feature phone under 3000 INR, pay attention to the display quality and size. The display size of at least 2 inches would be desirable.
The keypad mobiles under 3000 rupees do not necessarily have high storage space. Of course, you can look for the best possible options available at your disposal. The availability of an external storage option would be yet another advantage. A 2 or 2GB expandable storage would be an excellent option on keypad mobile phone under 3000 INR.
If the phone that you buy has a smaller battery, it may not be able to offer you the kind of backup you expect it to. Of course, there are several phones that have a backup capacity of around 1000 to 3000 mAh.
Best Keypad Phone Under 3000
1. Nokia 216 (Black)
- 0.3MP primary camera with LED flash, Nickel-free surface
- 6.096 centimeters (2.4-inch) QVGA display with 230 x 320 pixels resolution
- 16MB RAM expandable memory up to 32GB and dual SIM (2G+2G)
- 1020mAH lithium-ion battery
2. Samsung Metro 313
- 0.3MP primary camera
- 5.08 centimeters (2-inch) TFT display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 16MB RAM expandable memory up to 16GB and dual SIM (2G+2G)
- 1000mAH lithium-ion battery
3. Nokia 8110 (Black)
- 2.45-inch (6.22 cm) display
- Dual SIM, 4G feature phone
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- music player, FM radio
4. Micromax X930
- 3000 mAh Powerful Battery
- Dual Sim
- Front and Back Camera
- Auto Call record
5. Nokia 3310 (Yellow)
6. Nokia 110 Dual SIM
- Dual SIM
- 1.77-inch (4.49 cm) display
- 14 hours' talk time, 18.5 days standby time on a single charge
- Rear camera, FM radio, music player
7. Lava GEM
- 1.3MP primary camera
- 7.112 centimeters (2.8-inch) display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- 32MB RAM expandable memory up to 32GB, Dual SIM
- 1750mAH lithium-ion battery
8. Lava KKT Trio+
- 1.3MP primary camera with flash
- 7.112 centimeters (2.8-inch) QVGA display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- Expandable memory up to 16GB and triple SIM (2G+2G+2G)
- 2800mAH lithium-polymer battery
9. Nokia 3310 (Dark Blue)
Who would Prefer a Keypad Mobile under 3000 Rupees?
Well, smartphones have become one of the prominent options, and they have actually taken the smartphone world by storm. From that perspective, there are not many of the fans left for feature phones or keypad phones.
However, you may still find a few of them who still find a feature phone more beneficial. Maybe you are someone who is not yet comfortable with the digital era. In such an arena, you will find that people will prefer the best keypad phone under 3000 INR. The senior citizens would ideally prefer a feature phone when compared to a smartphone.
In case you are a parent and want to gift a new phone to your kid, it may be a good idea to pick a feature phone than a smartphone. Whether today’s kids will be content with a feature phone is a matter of concern. But the best keypad mobile would be the right choice to let them learn using a phone.
Before we conclude
Well, if you are a frequent traveler, it may be essential to opt for one of the keypad mobile phone under 3000 rupees as a backup device. That would help you get access to connectivity even when your primary phone battery dies on the move. High end durability and a better battery backup are the two features that would ideally make it one of the excellent options you would want to go with.
Make a well-informed choice and find for yourself what you would need to go with. Pick up the best keypad mobiles under 3000 INR and let us know what made you like it!