Best Keypad Phone Under 1000: The keypad mobile phones were one of the first ones to appear in the mobile marketplace. In fact, they were used quite widely enough throughout India. However, the times have changed, and w no longer find many of the customers opting for the keypad phones.
How Should You Pick the Best Keypad Mobile for your needs?
Well, there are two types of phones – feature phones and smartphones. If you are checking out the best keypad phone under 1000 rupees, you need to follow a few important features for a better understanding.
The most critical element of any phone – whether smartphone or feature phone – is display. In case you want to pick the best feature phone under 1000 INR, pay attention to the display quality and size. A display size of at least 2 inches would be desirable.
- Storage capacity
The keypad mobiles under 1000 rupees do not necessarily have high storage space. Of course, you can look for the best possible options available at your disposal. The availability of an external storage option would be yet another advantage. A 2 or 2GB expandable storage would be an excellent option on keypad mobile phone under 1000 INR.
- Battery Capacity
If the phone that you buy has a smaller battery, it may not be able to offer you the kind of backup you expect it to. Of course, there are several phones that have a backup capacity of around 1000 to 3000 mAh.
Best Keypad Phone Under 1000
1. Nokia 105 – Keypad Phone
- 4.572 centimeters (1.8-inch) display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- S30+ operating system, 4MB RAM, 4MB internal memory and single SIM
- 800mAH lithium-ion battery, doesnot support 3G or 4G
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase. The box does not include earphones
2. Samsung Guru 1200 (GT – E1200)
- Poly Ringtone, Mini-SIM
- 1.52-inch TFT screen with 128x128 pixels resolution; Network: GSM (900/1,800MHz). Battery : Removable
- Samsung proprietary operating system
- 800mAH battery providing talktime of 7 hours and standby time of 720 hours
3. Philips Xenium E108 Dual SIM Mobile Phone
- Dual SIM | Sleek, fashion-forward design to show the world your style
- Superlative 1000mAh battery | Enjoy FM music your way - out loud or via a headset
- 1.77" TFT color display for vivid, colorful graphics
- Box includes : Handset, Charger, Battery (Earphone not included)
4. Micromax X412
- computer_memory_size: 32MB
- Digital Storage Capacity : 32MB
- Effective_still_resolution: 320
- 1 Each of Transceiver; Charger; Battery; User Guide
5. IKall K5310 Multimedia Mobile with Dual Sim
- Display: 1.8 Inch Colour Display || 0.3MP Camera || Dual Sim Standby || Made In India
- 800 mAh Battery || Torch Light || Expandable Memory Upto 8GB
- Multimedia (Music Player, Video Player, FM, Call Recording) || Expandable Memory upto 8GB with Memory Card
- 15 Months Manufacturing warranty for mobile and 6 Months for accessories
6. LAVA Hero 600
7. Micromax X378
8. Lava A1 (Glossy Blue)
9. Lava A3 (White Beige)
- 0.3MP primary camera
- 4.495 centimeters (1.77-inch) QQVGA Display with 128 x 160 pixels resolution 64K color support
- Expandable memory up to 32GB and dual SIM
- 1750mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 27 hours and standby time of 60 hours
Who would Prefer a Keypad Mobile under 1000 Rupees?
Well, smartphones have become one of the prominent options, and they have actually taken the smartphone world by storm. From that perspective, there are not many of the fans left for feature phones or keypad phones.
However, you may still find a few of them who still find a feature phone more beneficial. Maybe you are someone who is not yet comfortable with the digital era. In such an arena, you will find that people will prefer the best keypad phone under 1000 INR. The senior citizens would ideally prefer a feature phone when compared to a smartphone.
In case you are a parent and want to gift a new phone to your kid, it may be a good idea to pick a feature phone than a smartphone. Whether today’s kids will be content with a feature phone is a matter of concern. But the best keypad mobile would be the right choice to let them learn using a phone.
Before we conclude
Well, if you are a frequent traveler, it may be essential to opt for one of the keypad mobile phones under 1000 rupees as a backup device. That would help you get access to connectivity even when your primary phone battery dies on the move. High-end durability and a better battery backup are the two features that would ideally make it one of the excellent options you would want to go with.
Make a well-informed choice and find for yourself what you would need to go with. Pick up the best keypad mobiles under 1000 INR and let us know what made you like it!
More Related Posts
- Best Keypad Phone Under 3000
- Best Keypad Phone Under 2000
- Top 8 Best Smartwatches Under 5000 Rs in India 2021
- ▷ 6 Best Home Theater under 2000 in India【Reviews 2021】
Last update on 2021-10-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API