Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh: Smartphones are on the rise and have been one of the most common devices that we use for most of our tasks. This has pushed the laptops to the background. However, that hasn’t stopped the laptop manufacturers from coming up with unique ideas in making their new products competitive enough. In case you are a computer science student and looking for the best laptops for computer science students, choosing the one should be a slightly tricky option.
You Can Also Check: 10 Best Laptops under 10000 rs in India 2021
Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh 2021 (Updated)
Yes, we are talking about the best laptops under 1 lakh. These laptops are specifically for those who are not willing to opt for any sort of compromise when it comes to handling the best specs ever. That would perhaps bring you to the best gaming laptop under 1 lakh. Those would be the best of the best. The highest generation of processors, the best graphics ever manufactured, and the perfect display is a few features that should make the best gaming laptop in India under 1 lakh.
So, to help with your quest for the perfect gaming notebook, we have compiled a list of products that we feel are the best in this price range. When you are buying a laptop, the majority of people tend to focus on Intel processors. However, if you are really focusing on the right options for excellent laptops, you would understand that the Ryzen laptop India has been one of the unique options.
You Can Also Check: 7 Best Laptop Under 40000 with i5 Processor and 8GB Ram
Read the reviews about all these laptops below to learn more about each of them.
The Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh In India For 2021
Of course, you are searching for the best laptops under 1 lakh in India, and that would invariably indicate that you are looking for the best gaming laptop ever. And when the gaming performance is at stake, the prime feature you should check out would be the GPU used on the laptop. And if you are opting for the best gaming laptop under 1 lakh, you can be assured of the best GPU performance ever on your device. If you are looking low budget mini laptops that come with a maximum of 2/4 GB RAM, Windows 10, and touchscreen display.
A few of the good options in this sphere would include Acer Predator PH315-52, MSI GL63 9SD, Lenovo Legion Y540, Asus ROG GA502DU-AL025T, and HP Pavilion 15-bc514TX. Those are just a few of the options that should be the right ones for the best laptops under 1 lakh. Of course, you have plenty of other options as well. Check out the ones we have listed here, and we are sure you would choose any one of them if you are really a die-hard gamer.
Even then, you would find that picking the best laptop under 35k may not a huge task as such. Who knows, you may even end up getting a few great options for an enhanced experience at just Rs. 35000!
1. ASUS ZenBook 14 Intel Core i5
- Free upgrade to Windows 11 when available. Disclaimer-Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7, 2.4 GHz Base Speed, Up to 4.2 GHz Turbo Boost Speed, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache
- Memory & Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X onboard 4267MHz RAM with | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
The Asus Zenbook 14 is a light, portable laptop with 14 inches screen size and a four-sided nano edge LED-backlit full HD display with an anti-glare panel and 90% screen-to-body ratio. The laptop runs on Windows 10 and is backed by 8GB LPDDR4X onboard 4267MHz RAM and 512GB SSD storage to ensure high performance. It runs on an 11th generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor with a 2.4 GHz base speed for smooth and rapid working.
Moreover, the laptop features a four-cell 67WHrs lithium-polymer battery that offers you a massive battery life of up to 22 hours for non-stop usage. Its full-size backlit keyboard features an edge-to-edge design with 1.4mm key travel, an integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad, and a highly responsive, glass-covered precision touchpad. Last but not least, its front infrared (IR) camera enables instant login and ensures your safety and convenience while working.
2. MSI GF65 Thin Intel Core i5
- Intel Core i5-9300H 9th Gen processor, upto 4.1 GHz
- Pre-loaded Windows 10, Home, 64Bit operating system with lifetime validity
- 15.6" FHD (1920*1080), IPS-Level 120Hz Thin Bezel
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM, 2666Mhz with Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060, 6GB Graphics | Storage: 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD
The keys light up during gaming or dance whenever music starts playing. The computer has a 15.6 inch LED display that supports high definition video playing. This product comes with pre-installed Windows 10 software and a Norton antivirus trial for 60 days. It weighs in at around 2.3 kg, making it easy to carry in bags.
This gaming laptop has an Intel i7 processor and a storage capacity of 512 GB. It also has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti graphics card that has 6 GB of storage. The 16GB RAM size(expandable up to 64 GB) helps with running applications seamlessly. This laptop has a built-in microphone and a camera that can recreate footage at 720p quality. The two rotating seven heat pipes in the computer ensure the graphics don’t heat the device during extreme gaming. It has a built-in AMP to help to expand the range and provide crisp sound.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.5 GHz base with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Memory and Storage: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB); 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA + 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display and Graphics: 39.62 cm (15.6) diagonal FHD 144Hz IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080); NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Operating System and Added Software: Windows 10 Home; Microsoft Office 2019 - Home and Student Edition
4. Acer Nitro 7 9th Gen Core i5
- 2.40 GhzGHz Intel Core i5-9300H processor 9th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB SSD
- 15.6-inch screen, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM 6GB Graphics
The attractive laptop unit has 19.9 mm thickness and its weight lying under 2.5 kg. It lets you play wherever you want. The refined chassis grabs eyes and point you as a gamer who always ready for the gaming experience. Besides, it gives sharp and vibrant images of 15.6 inches FHD display IPS panel. You can enjoy the blur-free game with a refresh rate of 60 Hz and take 3 ms for the latency time.
In this laptop model, the screen to body ratio improves up to 78% with narrow 7.48 mm bezels. It covers 72% of the color gamut of NTSC and delivers a lifelike result. It gives you complete control of your game with the display quality that every gamer wants. Apart from the screen, the important trait is a memory that can upgradeable up to 32GB using two SODIMM modules.
5. ASUS TUF Gaming F15
- Designed as per the latest market trends
- Scores high in terms of functionality
- This product will be an excellent pick for you
Asus TUF F15 Gaming is a wise choice for a series gaming laptop as it comes with outstanding features. It is built with the latest technology that delivers super fast speed. The Octa-Core Intel i7 processor makes it easy to deal with multiple operations at the same time. It arrives with vast storage of 1TB of SSD.
For high-end games, it incorporates a 6GB GDDR6 GTX 1660 Ti VRAM. This separate memory of graphics raises the performance, and one can operate multiple tasks.
In terms of wireless connectivity, it includes a WiFi6 that offers improved speed. A user won’t find any delay while playing online games. Further, gamer enables to play and stream content without lights due to its aesthetic RGB backlit keyboard.
This laptop has an intense look and strong durability. The 15.6-inch laptop supports a 144Hz of refresh rate that provides you with smoother gameplay or video quality.
6. ASUS ROG Strix G17
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H, 2.6 GHz Base Speed, Up to 5.0 GHz Turbo Boost Speed, 12MB Cache, 6 Cores, 12 Threads
- Access to over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10
- One-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass that’s included with the purchase of your device
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
Though Asus has lagged in the smartphone market, it has maintained its reputation in the gaming laptop market. Time and time again the Company has been introducing some quality laptops which are loved by the users.
The laptop comes with a metallic finish that ensures the durability of the product. It has a sleek bezel display that makes it classy and appealing to buyers. The keyboard is comfortable to use and you can get used to it in a short time. As gaming laptops are prone to heating, this laptop has been equipped with a cooling vent placed at the backside of the keyboard.
The laptop is thoughtfully designed and has supreme performance, due to which it has the potential to become the best laptop under the 1 Lakh price tag.
7. ASUS ZenBook Duo Intel Core i5 10th Gen
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1.6 GHz (6MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads)
- Memory: 8GB Onboard LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD upgradeable up to 1TB capacity.
- Graphics: Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GDDR5 2GB VRAM
- Display: 14” LED-backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Anti-Glare Display, 90% screen-to-body ratio, 178 Degree wide-view technology, 100% sRGB, PANTONE Validated
Asus zenbook duo x 481 laptop comes with the latest diamond-cut metal body and it has that to display one is main display another one is called a screen pad it working as an alternative to the keyboard.
It has a Touch screen display and another screen pad that helps to effortless working with multiple tasks on this device.
This Asus zenbook can capable to do multiple tasks at once like coding web development video editing business purposes, gaming, and more other things can easily be done through this device because it has the Intel Core latest i5 processor with ddr4 technology of Ram. Why this one comes in the list of Best Laptops Under 100000 in India,
let’s go know what are the interesting aspects are to be included in this device, start
Processor: Asus zenbook ux481 it has the Intel Core i5 test 10 generation of a processor type amazing one in this device and processes speed was 5400rpm and its capabilities with any multiple tasks usage at once and It can easily handle them.
8. HP Omen Core i7 8th Gen
- 2.40GHz Intel Core i5-9300H 9th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 7200rpm hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
Wherever you go, you can immerse yourself in your favorite game-playing session with the help of this HP Omen gaming laptop. The one thing unique about this gaming laptop is it does not sacrifice performance. Gamers can enjoy superior gaming performance through this device.
Omen series of HP always build unique designs of their laptops. You can find the design of the Omen series is different from the other regular laptops. It leaves an impression on the brain. Omen 15 features a 15.6-inch big screen with full HD(1920×1080) resolution. This display is dedicated to presenting bright visuals and accurate colors.
The device is powered by the Intel Core i5-9300H 9th gen processor with a speed of 2.40GHz and it can attain the highest speed of up to 4.5 GHz. There is the presence of 6 cores and a 12 MB cache. This much cache size and super-fast processing speed denote efficient performance. The device comes with NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics.
9. Apple MacBook Air
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3-inch/33.74 cm Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
It would be near to crime not to mention Apple. This laptop and smartphone brand has set the bar higher for the rest of the world. This brand has its unique value, construction, performance, and specification. Its designed laptop Apple MacBook Air jammed packed with excellent specifications and features going to enhance the overall computing experience.
The laptop shares a 13.3 inches Retina (2560 x 1600) pixels resolution with True Tone Technology and Touch ID, going to render superior experience. You get superior, buttery, clearer and smoother display experience without facing glitches.
As long as the vital specification of the model concerned, it has an 8th-Generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel UHD Graphics 617 graphics. The combo is going to amaze you with its unmatched performance.
The added graphics card massively enhances your graphics performance. So, let your hands rolled onto it to get a supreme performance with zero delay time.
10. Microsoft Surface Pro 7
It is the Best 2 in 1 Laptop Under 1 Lakh rupees. The new 10th generation CPUs or even in some of the countries this laptop comes with 11th generation CPU, which gives the outstanding performance.
The design hasn’t changed at all but the Surface Pro 7 now has a USB type-c port for charging and connecting peripherals.
Microsoft still sells the comfortable Alcantara cover and the super-responsive surface pen, which makes it easy to draw, take notes on these tablets.
There is still room for improvement. For example, the Microsoft Surface Pro 7’s display vessels are chunky and storage or Ram upgrades are expensive. But still, this is one of the Best 2 in 1 Laptops around and an excellent choice for Travellers and business professionals.
You can buy this laptop for its speedy performance, colorful display, a comfortable keyboard, and for the inclusion of a USB type-c port which you can use to connect your peripherals.
The only disappointment with the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is the battery life. The battery life is not so impressive.
What should you look for in the Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh?
The prime features you are expected to look for in the best laptops for computer science students 2021 has to offer would be to check the battery life and CPU performance. You can even go with the 2 in 1 laptop or notebooks for enhanced performance standards.
Some other best features you would need to focus on would include
The matte displays can be a better option on the best laptops for college students. This will help you reduce the strain on their eyes. However, make sure you opt for the full HD resolution. This can go a long way in reducing eye fatigue while taking care of easy readability.
In essence, the display should be the prime factor on the best computer science laptop. In fact, unless you are a programmer or are into high-end computer designs, you can keep the display a bit better when compared to the CPU or battery.
- The CPU
As we mentioned before, the best laptops for computer science students need a higher CPU performance. The best and right option would be to go with Intel Core i7 or i5. You can even go with the AMD Ryzen processors as well. Computer science students would need good processing power as well.
The code and the ability to handle demanding projects can be an essential aspect you need to consider on the best laptop for a computer science major. Make sure you go with the best possible and faster processor.
This is yet another excellent option you need to give a thought to when checking out the top laptops for college students. Getting an SSD instead of an HDD should be a more well-informed choice. An SSD can be a more exceptional option for a faster performance standard.
The SSDs also tend to offer you better durability and reliability as opposed to HDDs. If you are looking for the best laptops for computer science students in 2021, an adequate amount of storage, preferably SSD should be what should make it a better alternative.
Graphics assume a lot of importance for enhanced performance in any of the best computer science laptops. In case you are using the laptop specifically for your curricular requirements, you may not need a potent graphics card. If you are into any extracurricular activities such as gaming or media, you would need a powerful graphics companion.
A dedicated graphics card can be an excellent choice for your choice of the best laptop for a computer science major.
The battery backup is yet another considerable point you need to give a thought to when buying the best laptops for computer science students. Of course, you can have access to the outlets in your classroom for charging your laptops. But, You may not be able to rely upon them.
The minimum we would advise on the best computer science laptop would be six hours of battery backup. In essence, lightweight laptops can come with enough battery capacity when you compare them to high-end gaming laptops.
Well, that is how choosing a perfect laptop for college students will not be an easy task as such. The best laptops for computer science students would be the one that offers excellent performance both for your eyes and hand. You do not need to go with anything that is hardware intensive in any manner. If you are using your laptop strictly for curricular activities and not for any sort of media consumption or gaming, it would be a more excellent choice to go with an entry-level laptop for most of your requirements
Buying the perfect laptop is never an easy job. The moment you decide on one, you find that the neighboring one has better features. Therefore, it is always better to choose your laptop according to the purpose. You end up with a satisfactory deal.
Frequently Asked Questions On Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh.
What are the top laptop brands in India?
Though the laptop market is flooded with a variety of brands, a few of those make their way into the list of top brands in India. Some of them are:
Can Laptops last for 10 years or a Decade?
- Yes, if you do take good care of the laptop, then it could last for 10 years. Generally, you need to replace the battery that is the first thing that gives out. Otherwise, you can use your laptop by plugged in power.
Should I buy a Mac or Laptop?
- If you are looking for a sturdy system capable of handling your software issues, compatibility terms, and multitasking moments a laptop is preferred over a Mac. But if you are looking for an elite class and stylish system to fulfill your daily requirements, you can always go for Mac.
Why Laptops Break Easily?
- In the laptop, few parts are more fragile like the screen, moveable parts, and hard disk. The screen is evident because the laptop has a thin screen with a lot of flex. Other parts are moveable that get wear & tear issues that can let your laptop broken easily.
More Related Posts:
- Best i5 Processor In India 2021
- Best Laptop Under 1 lakh Buying Guide 2021
- Top 9 Cheapest i5 Laptops 2021
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API